+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It’s the same procedure with AOR1. They don’t send them when they just received your file. You get first AOR when they opened the file.
I believe it is more than this. The file is not just opened but checked for completeness and files scanned and entered into the system for processing, ie processing does begin.

Compare to: if the file is found to be incomplete, it will be returned to sponsor/applicant and they must resubmit.

Without aor1, the file is not acknowledged as being submitted and accepted for processing.

(caveat that this is my interpretation and that covid may have changed parts of this... In practice anyway)

Reactions: Belarusian

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I believe it is more than this. The file is not just opened but checked for completeness and files scanned and entered into the system for processing, ie processing does begin.

Compare to: if the file is found to be incomplete, it will be returned to sponsor/applicant and they must resubmit.

Without aor1, the file is not acknowledged as being submitted and accepted for processing.

(caveat that this is my interpretation and that covid may have changed parts of this... In practice anyway)
Yes, this is what I meant. Technically they open the file to check it for completeness.

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
Any idea on the processing times from LVO? Our file was stuck in transit for LVO and finally Ecas updated that it’s in process since July 23. Any idea on how many more months now?

Last edited: