+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Usually people gets their pre-arrival letters right before PPR, so yesmaybe it can take a week or something before you get it, wait a little
I don't want to depress anyone, but my own impression from looking at posts and the trackers says - don't get excited too early.

Dont' get me wrong, pre-arrival is an unambiguously good sign - the file is moving forward and the pre-arrival shows something has happened (I"m not 100% sure what exactly). But it does not necessarily mean that the passport request/PPR (the most important step) is coming right-now soon. It seems that it can take an unpredictable period of time after the pre-arrival.

In contrast "decision made" for the applicant does seem to coincide - most of the time - with a short gap of time before the PPR.

Again, it's a good thing - but it doesn't always mean that the PPR is coming in a matter of weeks.

Lynsita

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Habana
Help!!!!
I checked the status today and in the part of Permanet Resident Application Satutus had changed from IN PROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED. Can anybody explain to me? I believe I am going steps back!!!!o_Oo_O

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
Your file didn’t even get transferred ?
Nope. My husband called them that time. They said they have everything for now and when everything's ready they'll send it to Vienna.
But nothing's moving...or I'm just too anxious when I see how everyone else is moving so fast...

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Nope. My husband called them that time. They said they have everything for now and when everything's ready they'll send it to Vienna.
But nothing's moving...or I'm just too anxious when I see how everyone else is moving so fast...
Mine just moved to London a week after they told me it will transfer so shouldn’t be long .

• Wow
Reactions: Irena023

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
Probably the visa office will request bio and medic as they receive the file I wouldn’t worry . Is your application complicated ? Is there red flags ?
It shouldn't be. We've been together for almost 4 years. My husband is 20 years older than me but I don't think that should be a red flag. Nothing else comes to my mind.

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
It shouldn't be. We've been together for almost 4 years. My husband is 20 years older than me but I don't think that should be a red flag. Nothing else comes to my mind.
I mean it could be but worst comes to worst they will request an interview and you will prove them you are actually in a real marriage I wouldn’t worry about it.

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
I mean it could be but worst comes to worst they will request an interview and you will prove them you are actually in a real marriage I wouldn’t worry about it.
Yeah, I know. I'm thinking it's better that he's older than I am than vice versa. I'm ok with the interview if it comes to that, we have nothing to hide. I'll take 5 if I have to just so we can finally be together.