+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Lynsita

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Habana
1-888-242-2100 then do 2-1-1-0 options to speak to someone .
You have to call from Canada tho and make sure the person calling is the representative so the information can be given. Also call early in the am or else it’s hard to reach them I usually chose the French language option it’s less busy then the English .
Hi,
Finally I could contact CIC today. I was told my case was transferred to VO in Ankara.
I just wanted to thank you for you advice.

i_sanjana

Sep 14, 2016
My ecas status shows application received. Is this aor 2? I just received an email stating that file was transferred to Mississauga VO.

joshisuneet30

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
My ecas status shows application received. Is this aor 2? I just received an email stating that file was transferred to Mississauga VO.
Some say it is and some say when it changes to in process again, that is AOR2. So I can't really confirm for myself. Am at same stage.
What is your timeline?

Curious15

Nov 29, 2017
Hey guys I am married but separated from my wife for almost a year in Canada .i patched up with my gf of 14 years in Pakistan and wants to marry her now.what can be the consequences if I do that without finalizing my divorce in Canada ??

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
no. i had same situetion. when ECAS change second time and you see In process - it`s AOR2. and inside you can see new line thatthey start work with your file. I received letter (AOR2) in Gckey too but not all people receive

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey guys I am married but separated from my wife for almost a year in Canada .i patched up with my gf of 14 years in Pakistan and wants to marry her now.what can be the consequences if I do that without finalizing my divorce in Canada ??
The new marriage will not be recognized and you would technically be guilty of bigamy. As the new marriage will not be legally valid, no chance of sponsoring.

No good consequences only bad.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Are you allowed to get married in Pakistan without officially being divorced? You'd be complicating your case either way. Better to finalize your divorce first. I couldn't remarry until I showed my divorce certificate in my husband's country.

Reactions: Gtiffen

Jon0960

Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone. On the CIC On-line service website it says " Permanent Residence Application Status " Decision made but it doesn't detail whether or not it was approved or denied when clicked on. It says directions were sent on Feb. 10th, and that's all.

Mariaont5119

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi everyone. On the CIC On-line service website it says " Permanent Residence Application Status " Decision made but it doesn't detail whether or not it was approved or denied when clicked on. It says directions were sent on Feb. 10th, and that's all.
You should wait, pre-arrival and PPR on it’s way! Congratulations!
Btw, what is your timeline?

Last edited: