+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

bluecanuck

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Congratul
Hi everyone just want to share a great news my husband just arrived in Canada today. Our file took 2months and 5days. Hope everyone will received some good news real soon.
Thankyou for the encouragement and prayers y'all
CONGRATS!!! Can you please share your timeline?

Reactions: Marcus23

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
Who else sent their application to Sydney? Still no word from them...it's gonna be almost two moths since we first heard from them..:confused::(

Gtiffen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hey all...so heres my situation...our application went fairly smoothly through the first few phases (app recieved Nov 25th, SA approved, biometrics done, police certificate requested and done) ...then we got an email on about Jan 7th stating that our file was being sent to the Bogota VO for further processing. Jan 20th, my immigration representative gets an email saying that the Police certificate needs to be a physical paper copy not digital...so heres the thing: in Colombia the 2 companies that the Canadian government require you to deal with will ONLY send digital copies. Additionally the immigration agent is requesting a copy of our marriage license, translated into English and notarized, which WE INCLUDED in our application....luckily my rep is dealing with this, but wondering if this scenario is familiar to anyone else?

bluecanuck

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
I got a ghost update on my file in gckey,
Current status said: action required because they requested additional info which was sent.
Additional info was under review for a week now.

Then earlier today it said profile updated, after a few minutes i refreshed the page then it went back to action required.

Any idea what this is?

Biometrics and Medical done and passed.

VO is Mississauga.