+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi to every one
I really need your kind help
I the principal applicant submmited our application package to Sydney and the signature available was on 31 October yet no news i am really getting worried about it any suggestions please what should I do
Have you received your AOR number already

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Great. Is this AOR2 ?

Our file also got transferred to NDVO on 23rd December 2019. Hope to get any update soon.

hello Pranav ,

I saw we almost have same timeline. I am not sure if this is AOR 2 . Some group says we did not get AOR2 because the file is move to NDVO. So to be honest we just have to keep our fingers crossed and hopefully process the file faster.

Reactions: pranavkoutu

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
On my gc key account it’s says your action is required instead of submitted since the very first day. Also under the bio - it say we need your finger print in order to start the process although we already give the bio last month and enrolment number is updated on gc key. But still it says your action is required.
Is it a glitch or do i have to call cic.?

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
On my gc key account it’s says your action is required instead of submitted since the very first day. Also under the bio - it say we need your finger print in order to start the process although we already give the bio last month and enrolment number is updated on gc key. But still it says your action is required.
Is it a glitch or do i have to call cic.?
Did you give biometrics for a PR application or you applied for TRV?

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Did you give biometrics for a PR application or you applied for TRV?
Yes last month after it requested. I can see the enrolment number and bio given datE in my gc key account but still says your action is required

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hello friends, can anyone tell me that my husband's TRV refused is that will impact to his PA file? He has applied online with all required documents so how they did refuse? Letter gave this below two reasons
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.

Kanrav56

Jan 6, 2020
Hi. I applied for my wife’s PR in October 2019. Got confirmation that they received the file in nov 2019.
Got sponsor eligibility approval on January 03, 2020. Got biometrics request on Jan 05 2020 got medical on Jan 06 2020.
Medical passed message on Jan 10 2020. On Jan 13 2020 I got an email saying file is being transferred to CPC Mississauga. My question is, how long does it take to get PR after the file is transferred to Mississauga?

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Hi. I applied for my wife’s PR in October 2019. Got confirmation that they received the file in nov 2019.
Got sponsor eligibility approval on January 03, 2020. Got biometrics request on Jan 05 2020 got medical on Jan 06 2020.
Medical passed message on Jan 10 2020. On Jan 13 2020 I got an email saying file is being transferred to CPC Mississauga. My question is, how long does it take to get PR after the file is transferred to Mississauga?
Almost application transferred to Mississauga going very fast, I guess your app will be finished very soon.

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hello friends, can anyone tell me that my husband's TRV refused is that will impact to his PA file? He has applied online with all required documents so how they did refuse? Letter gave this below two reasons
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
I don't think so. What did you state as purpose of your visit? My spouse applied for a trv today.

Reactions: princess7880