+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
My Wife's application now shows as "Application Received" on ECAS. Can we assume that this is AOR2? We haven't received Medical yet.

Permanent Residence
  1. We received PA's application for permanent residence on November 15, 2019.
  2. We sent PA a letter on December 12, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
i read on this forum that yes, but when i will see letter with AOR2 and same date (when change status in ECAS) i can be sure that Application Received=AOR2

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hey guys. Does anyone know how to upload police certificate scan in MyGC account? I cannot find how.
I linked my application today, maybe because of that?
Thanks

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
i read on this forum that yes, but when i will see letter with AOR2 and same date (when change status in ECAS) i can be sure that Application Received=AOR2
I see. Thank you. PA didn't receive any email. I'll update the tracker only when the PA receives the email. I checked ECAS after 4 days so I don't know when did the ECAS status changed

Reactions: Belarusian

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
The letter with request for police certificate also says that I can upload document through Case specific enquiry form, but I can’t find the link/button to upload the document there either.
How did you guys send your police certificates? By mail?
Also request came from CPC Sydney but my application now moved to Warsaw. Shall I still send to Sydney or Warsaw now?
Thanks

pranavkoutu

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
The letter with request for police certificate also says that I can upload document through Case specific enquiry form, but I can’t find the link/button to upload the document there either.
Also request came from CPC Sydney but my application now moved to Warsaw. Shall I still send to Sydney or Warsaw now?
Thanks
Hi, we also received a request to provide PCC for my spouse.
Could you please share for which country PCC did they ask you and if it is safe to open the sealed envelope of PCC to scan and upload ?

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks
You can use this form https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

On the last page you'll be provided with the opportunity to upload your documents.

Reactions: Azimuss

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi, we also received a request to provide PCC for my spouse.
Could you please share for which country PCC did they ask you and if it is safe to open the sealed envelope of PCC to scan and upload ?
I got request for Turkey. She worked there for 2 years. For country of birth we sent in advance with application. I am expecting another request for country of residence because it is going to be 6 months soon.
If they ask to upload electronically, I believe it is safe to do so, so open envelope, scan and upload.

wolf1989

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

What's the current average processing time for outbound spousal application process? Also, I have just started with this process, any tips? Anything I should do now to ensure fast processing..any common mistakes to avoid?

Love the community. Thanks for helping guys :)

Thanks,
Amit

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Do we (PA or SA) get any other email after we receive an email saying that the file has been moved to a VO for further processing?

dishad112019

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know what is mean by 'Appendix B' that we have to submit along with passport request? I didn't get that in email.