+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
status changes from in process to application received.. not sure if it matters, it's aor2 or not but thought of updating here

Marcus23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Yesterday application recieved on PA side changed to Decision Made. There's also line 2 saying they are processing it.
Does anybody has the same situation with me?
Me and my spouse didn't get any email yet.
Thankyou somuchh!

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
The letter with request for police certificate also says that I can upload document through Case specific enquiry form, but I can’t find the link/button to upload the document there either.
How did you guys send your police certificates? By mail?
Also request came from CPC Sydney but my application now moved to Warsaw. Shall I still send to Sydney or Warsaw now?
Thanks
in gckey you can see link "View submitted application or upload documents"

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi Guys,

What's the current average processing time for outbound spousal application process? Also, I have just started with this process, any tips? Anything I should do now to ensure fast processing..any common mistakes to avoid?

Love the community. Thanks for helping guys :)

Thanks,
Amit
timeline you can see here for every month. My advice - read carefully the official site

hs17

Jan 14, 2020
Hello everyone,

My wife applied and we have the following information since. I have been checking with the tool almost everyday and I see on the google sheet that many people have received already. My wife still has not received her email. And it says IN-PROCESS.

Wife is PA (Pakistan). Sponsor is Hamilton, ON, Canada.

I have a question, does this count as AOR1? Because only I the sponsor received Acknolwedgement letter. Not wife's email.
Also how do I get on to the google sheet and input data?

1. We received your application to sponsor ******************* on November 5, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 26, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 25, 2019.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

My wife applied and we have the following information since. I have been checking with the tool almost everyday and I see on the google sheet that many people have received already. My wife still has not received her email. And it says IN-PROCESS.

Wife is PA (Pakistan). Sponsor is Hamilton, ON, Canada.

I have a question, does this count as AOR1? Because only I the sponsor received Acknolwedgement letter. Not wife's email.
Also how do I get on to the google sheet and input data?

1. We received your application to sponsor ******************* on November 5, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 26, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 25, 2019.
A sponsor receives AOR1, not a PA. If you've got an email, that's AOR1.

Reactions: babychikay

babychikay

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
AOR Received.
11-12-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Med's Done....
19-12-2019
Also I didn't get any pre arrival. But both SA and PA side is on Decision Made Yesterday. Is it a Good Sign?
I really hope it is...
Your app was forwarded to CPC-M, right? Good news for you. PPR is on its way! Congratulations!! :):):)

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Okay, now that I have received AOR1, what is the next step?
Once an application is received by Sydney, they enter info into their system. At some point later (currently it takes around 3 weeks) a sponsor gets AOR (acknowledgement of receipt) email to their inbox. At this point a sponsor or a PA can link an application to their online account. Either of them can do it. Here's the detailed explanation about that https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/
After AOR is issued, CIC starts processing sponsor's part of the application, i.e. they determine if a sponsor is eligible to be a sponsor. If the sponsor is approved, ECAS shows "Decision Made" under sponsor's part (on the left) and an email is sent to sponsor's inbox notifying of the decision.
At that time PA's part of an application starts and PA is requested to pass biometrics (this is done in the closest VAC) and medical exam for PA and all dependents listed in the application.
Once all that is done (or sometimes even before that) an application is transferred to a visa office responsible for PA's country. That also might be Mississauga which is considered to be the fastest one. A sponsor receives an email from CIC notifying of the transfer, and some time later ECAS starts showing "we started processing your application" under PA's part and a PA receives an email. This email is considered AOR2. Depending on your visa office you might have to wait for a few months before you can see this on ECAS.
And the final step is decision made under PA's part on ECAS and passport request.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Reactions: babychikay