+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nov 27, 2019
  1. We received NAME's application for permanent residence on November 1, 2019.
  2. We sent NAME medical instructions on December 5, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent NAME a letter on December 13, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Status "In process" change and now "Application Received"

@Belarusian The status from In Process is changed to Application Received, So does it mean it has been moved to the VO ?
IF yes will we receive a notification to which VO it was moved to ?

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
@Belarusian The status from In Process is changed to Application Received, So does it mean it has been moved to the VO ?
IF yes will we receive a notification to which VO it was moved to ?
A sponsor should receive an email informing that the application was transferred to a visa office for further processing. The email will say what visa office it's been sent to. Then a PA should receive an email informing that the respective VO has received the application. This second email is considered AOR2.

Reactions: frisbee2017

kylelowry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi Seniors,

Just curious; our sponsor was approved in December and our file moved to Singapore VO last week. On the GC Key profile, eligibility says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." - Does this mean Singapore has received our application and started processing?

I never paid attention to that section, I really don't know if that changed or was the same through-out. We also didn't get an email from Singapore that they received it.

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi Seniors,

Just curious; our sponsor was approved in December and our file moved to Singapore VO last week. On the GC Key profile, eligibility says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." - Does this mean Singapore has received our application and started processing?

I never paid attention to that section, I really don't know if that changed or was the same through-out. We also didn't get an email from Singapore that they received it.
Mine has been like this since I signed up to the gckey

Reactions: kylelowry

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi Seniors,

I wont fully depend on what GcKey says...whats the status on ecas for PA side and Sponsor side?

kylelowry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
I wont fully depend on what GcKey says...whats the status on ecas for PA side and Sponsor side?
Hi, What exactly is the Sponsor side and PA side. I just have one GCkey for which i linked our application with the application number. does the PA also have to create another profile?

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
My Wife's application now shows as "Application Received" on ECAS. Can we assume that this is AOR2? We haven't received Medical yet.

Permanent Residence
  1. We received PA's application for permanent residence on November 15, 2019.
  2. We sent PA a letter on December 12, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.