+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hi, I have Lawyer representative, I can see my ECAS sawing in process under Sponsor as well as PA. 1st correspondence letter my lawyer received on Dec.5th then nothing updated. What to expect?
Then your lawyer will receive sponsor approval email, biometrics request, medical request. After that an email about transferring your application to a visa office. You will see most of these actions on ecas.

bvraosuri

Sep 29, 2016
Hi,

I have not received any SA letter, nor an email about my file transfer but on Sponsor side of Ecas it was changed to decision made

and on PA’s side it changed to application received and 3 lines last line was medicals received

can anyone tell me what does application received mean? As it was In process till yesterday

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Who else is waiting for medical to be updated by CIC? PA given medical on 30th dec still waiting for update...
Hi,

I have not received any SA letter, nor an email about my file transfer but on Sponsor side of Ecas it was changed to decision made

and on PA’s side it changed to application received and 3 lines last line was medicals received

can anyone tell me what does application received mean? As it was In process till yesterday
same this morning on PA side it is changed to Application received from In process and another line added that you passed medical exam.

pranavkoutu

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Who else is waiting for medical to be updated by CIC? PA given medical on 30th dec still waiting for update...

same this morning on PA side it is changed to Application received from In process and another line added that you passed medical exam.
Is it medical passed or Medical results have been received in ECAS ?

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Medicical result has been received but
In gc key aacount under medical it says you passed the medical on Jan 6th and now In ecas application status changed to application received from in process.

pranavkoutu

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
In gc key aacount under medical it says you passed the medical on Jan 6th and now In ecas application status changed to application received from in process.
Great, has your file been transferred yet ?

SA and file transfer notifications are via emails. I (Sponsor) received these 2 emails for our application.

joshisuneet30

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
App received on PA side means AOR2. Where was your file transferred to? CPC-M?

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Yup got a email on31st your file transferred to CPC-M.