+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

AFmusa

Dec 27, 2019
What country are you from?

Do you have the letter of them explaining why they returned it?
Pa: uk
Yes they said in the letter I have to sent my birth certificate and family identity for all family members whether they coming to Canada or not

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hello All,
Please help me I sent my application through Canada post 1/ 11/2019 and application was received on the 4/11/2019 till now we haven't heard anything from CIC. No AOR number

Gtiffen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hey all, I’m the sponsor (Canadian Citizen) and applied recently for my wife who is in Colombia
heres my timeline to date:

Application received: November 25th
AOR1: December 12th
Request for Biometrics: December 27th,
Biometrics done: January 3rd
SA: Dec 30th
Request for additional information (Police certificate) received: January 2nd
Transferred to Bogotá visa office: January 7th

So my question is, does anyone else have experience with the Bogotá Visa office? I’m pretty pleased with the speed of our application thus far, so wondering once the file is in Bogotá is that when we can expect the request for medical exam!? Thanks everyone

Last edited:

Userfriendly28

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Anyone still waiting for file transfer to VO?
Application received November 6th
AOR1 December 4th
SA December 9th
BIO request December 6th
BIO completed December 16th
CSQ sent on December 9th

PA from Ukraine
SA Canadian citizen

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Pa: uk
Yes they said in the letter I have to sent my birth certificate and family identity for all family members whether they coming to Canada or not
Your family members are
1) you
2) your spouse
3) and your dependant children

so yes if you have named them in the application you have to submit thier identity documents (passports copy) and thier Birth certificates. Except for your spouse if he/she is already is Canada.

this is clearly called out in the checklist too

Malka

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
My file show percentage increase in gc key and is now 15% but there is no biometric request no SA approval or any other update .

MAPLE MAY

Oct 18, 2012
We received xxx's application for permanent residence on November 14, 2019.
We started processing xxx's application on December 24, 2019.
We sent xxx a letter on December 12, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent xxx medical instructions on December 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received
this is my ecas
Permanent Residence showing .Nov 14 received Dec 03 fn no email to me . I did know which VO i have been transfered

AlexAU

Nov 6, 2019
Hello everyone! Happy new year
I have represenrative and my ECAS shows below update. I haven't heard anything after that. Is anyone faceing the same situation? Your respons would be truly aporiciated.

Sponsorship

1. We received your application to sponsor NARINDER SHARMA on November 12, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 4, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on December 3, 2019.
Same situation, they received our application on November 6, 2019 and I received on November 26 the AOR1. Nothing else after that. On GCKey though, it says that 17% of the process has been completed. No Sponsor apporval, no biometrics request nor medicals yet.
:(

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Hi can you tell me passport which you received that's for TRV or PA? Did you received by email or you have checked under GC key?
Got passport request for PR. We received an email. Nothing under GCKey? It still shows 28% complete only.

AlexAU

Nov 6, 2019
Hi, everyone!

I applied 22 November. I received my application from CIC as incomplete . I was requested to submit my birth certificate and all my family members like brothers and sisters and parents as well the problem is I do have my one but I don't live with my family anymore so I can't provide their birth certificates what should I do am so disappointed
No, when they ask for birth certificates of your family members is only the principal applicant and dependents. Not siblings or parents. I am an immigration consultant, you probably misunderstood. If you have children, you have to provide their birth certificates as well when you submit a family sponsorship, even if they are not accompanying you. Good luck

halexhowellosuna

Mar 24, 2019
Didn't pay RPRF right off the bat, day after bio and medical got sent in hubby gets a sternly worded email saying we have to pay it; what does this mean? At this point nothing? Are we reading too much into this?

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Did you check ECAS or try linking your application on GCKey ?
Thanks for your response but my sponsor have not received UCI nor an AOR number yet, nothing at all about our application I can't link it to GCKEY or ECAS without the AOR number am very worried now, I don't know what to do.

babychikay

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
AOR Received.
11-12-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Med's Done....
19-12-2019
Got passport request for PR. We received an email. Nothing under GCKey? It still shows 28% complete only.
Congratulations on your PPR.:):):) GC key and ECAS may be updated later. What I read on previous posts, after COPR was received. :)