+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

kylaviet

Dec 4, 2019
My wife and I recently submitted our application to CIC, it was delivered on November 25. I just found out about this forum and the tracker (we added our data today). This visa application is the most important process in our lives! It is so reassuring to be able to compare our timelines with others. At first, we were worried that we had not yet received our AOR. Now we understand that there is a delay of 2-4 weeks to receive the AOR. I would like to thank everybody who shares their timeline and especially thank those who manage the tracker.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Can someone please share the content of an AOR1 email?
UCI: XXXXXX

Application No.:XXXXXXX

Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/11/01 on behalf of the following member(s):

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce

• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)

• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual

• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?

For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC’s website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?

You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.

Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

Centralized Intake Office

PO Box 9500

Sydney NS B1P 0H5

Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

maplegirl2020

Dec 5, 2019
Hi there! :) maybe somebody knows, is it true that applications that CIC has got in December, are going slower? Sydney office got our application on November 27th, and they'll open it in December obviously, so I'm just curious o_O

Reactions: Canada&CO

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019