+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Oh guys great news i recieved the AOR since November 23rd not in my email its on ecas .
Congrats
on ECAS - We started processing your application on November XX
but you must receiv letter to e-mail sponsor`s - it`s AOR = in ECAS you will see 3 line:We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November XX

SRM (PAK )

Nov 25, 2019
one more question i lived in london due to education for 3 years . from 2009 to 2012 then i need the police report from london as well . or homeland police report enough ?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
one more question i lived in london due to education for 3 years . from 2009 to 2012 then i need the police report from london as well . or homeland police report enough ?
Please re-read the official requirements. ignorance of the law does not relieve responsibility!
P.S. if you live in country more than 6 months you must do it!

SRM (PAK )

Nov 25, 2019
basically i talked with my lawyer . he said you not need any police report from london . you just need the police report from your homeland. then i just attached my homeland police report . please can you confirm if my file return then i will received in my homecountry adress or in canada adress ?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
basically i talked with my lawyer . he said you not need any police report from london . you just need the police report from your homeland. then i just attached my homeland police report . please can you confirm if my file return then i will received in my homecountry adress or in canada adress ?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#documents "The country where you (or they) currently live, if you have lived there for six months or more."
I think the package will return where it was sent from. but I don’t know for sure.

Last edited:

SRM (PAK )

Nov 25, 2019
Respected madam / Sir . as per above your linked . they said if you currently living in different counrty and you are living where more then six month then you need the police report from which country as well . otherwise its very difficult for person to collect the police report from different countries.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Respected madam / Sir . as per above your linked . they said if you currently living in different counrty and you are living where more then six month then you need the police report from which country as well . otherwise its very difficult for person to collect the police report from different countries.
Madam. But you can see on this forum topics about polic certificat. If you don't give this document now in future cic ask about it.

Reactions: Jupoleon

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Last edited: