+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

zohra208

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hi everyone, does any one know if Delhi VFS is providing visa if I submit my husband’s passport??
Any information

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
Approaching 10 month mark. How are you guys holding up?
Got our new notes. Was asking around about the meaning of some things. Seems our file was transferred to Vienna. But still not a single word from anyone since December. I don't know what to think any more.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Got our new notes. Was asking around about the meaning of some things. Seems our file was transferred to Vienna. But still not a single word from anyone since December. I don't know what to think any more.
I’d suggest you email the Vienna VO to ask if they received your file. You can tell them you don’t know where your file is since December and ask for an update on the file in case they’re working on it.

Reactions: Irena023

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
I’d suggest you email the Vienna VO to ask if they received your file. You can tell them you don’t know where your file is since December and ask for an update on the file in case they’re working on it.
I tried that a couple of times a month ago but always got a reply to contact IRCC or Canadian embassy in Croatia. I don't think they know Canadian embassy in Croatia is not there for visas and stuff like that. I don't know who to write really :(

Phalos

Jun 19, 2020
New protests are coming up on September 19th.
Useless protests on a Saturday (for 2nd time) when ircc employees and ministers are home drinking beer and wine, they could care less. Might as well protest at the North Pole in front of Santa and his elfs.
Some in the group want to protest in front of Trudeau's residence...well that's something at least, but the rest want to be like peaceful sheep. Its a protest folks, there's no need for violence but it needs to be aggressive not passive.
Go to Trudeau's place, go to ircc buildings on weekdays to shame them, etc.
Naaaaah, lets gather on a deserted Toronto City Hall square in a corner on Saturday crying and wave our hands in protest.... :p :p :p :p Take example from Belarussians...that's a PROTEST. Walk the streets,make yourselves visible, get in IRCC employees faces.

Last edited:

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
Useless protests on a Saturday (for 2nd time) when ircc employees and ministers are home drinking beer and wine, they could care less. Might as well protest at the North Pole in front of Santa and his elfs.
Some in the group want to protest in front of Trudeau's residence...well that's something at least, but the rest want to be like peaceful sheep. Its a protest folks, there's no need for violence but it needs to be aggressive not passive.
Go to Trudeau's place, go to ircc buildings on weekdays to shame them, etc.
Naaaaah, lets gather on a deserted Toronto City Hall square in a corner on Saturday crying and wave our hands in protest.... :p :p :p :p Take example from Belarussians...that's a PROTEST. Walk the streets,make yourselves visible, get in IRCC employees faces.
Yeah, I agree. It's pretty much useless when it's happening on weekends but I guess not too many people can take time off from work if it was on work day.. I don't know. I got some media coverage last time but it's never enough.
I was hopeful when it all started but not any more.

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
Please post this information on the other platforms and face book so it could reach lot of people, a lot of families would like to join.
Thank you.
I already have. I'm the member of the group for a few months now. Keep posting it on Twitter, FB, Instagram, like all the other members, but the thing is people don't care too much because it's not happening to them, The attitude is "you can go on few months without your spouse, our health is more important".
It's not only a few months. It's probably gonna be a year or how long before things somewhat come back to normal.

Reactions: tham_son

Phalos

Jun 19, 2020
Yeah, I agree. It's pretty much useless when it's happening on weekends but I guess not too many people can take time off from work if it was on work day.. I don't know. I got some media coverage last time but it's never enough.
I was hopeful when it all started but not any more.
Yep, and the media might lose interest in these "social gatherings" real quick. Now imagine protesters speaking out loud at ircc employees, that's something the media would love and the ministry would be forced to do something about. I guess people can't take 1 day off on a Friday, its too much to lose, our spouses are important, but not that important :p

Irena023

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Zadar, Croatia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-11-2019
Yep, and the media might lose interest in these "social gatherings" real quick. Now imagine protesters speaking out loud at ircc employees, that's something the media would love and the ministry would be forced to do something about. I guess people can't take 1 day off on a Friday, its too much to lose, our spouses are important, but not that important :p
It all makes sense what you're saying but not everyone is in the same position. I know if it was happening here in Croatia, I know my boss would give me a day off but I also know more than a few who wouldn't have to show up at work the next week because they would be fired. So it all depends.
They do have to make some changes in the approach though, that's for sure.