+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
my file is very simple. I lived in Belarus and my VAC open. Every case have different timeline coz different situetion
it's funny to compare yourself to others in such a context (like in kindergarten)!:rolleyes:
It took you 5 months to move to VO ???

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
I just read your previous messages on this forum where you called people liars and looking at your today’s replies I think you need to change your attitude.
You anger because I said heh hhaaha loser. Remember u start conversation with me first And other too they also started first. I am Never talked to people trying to be smart...
I don’t know she in Canada because I don’t check her signature. And I am surprised Bc just under 2 weeks or 1 weeks they issue Visa. Unless the the travel not restricted.
And people get same thing different travel that’s its ok. Not to worry at all. Here same open same months application and someone in June , July, August . Decision made they VAC open. But got response Canada still restriction until now they see nothing... so my question is that’s fair? So u can’t answer right?
@Belarus I did conversions with her not a single argument. She reply me well.
But you @Passenger show off hahaa

Alwx

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Do you speak Russian too, guys ? I am russian, sponsoring my wife from Ukraine. Application received April 9 , silence since then

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Do you speak Russian too, guys ? I am russian, sponsoring my wife from Ukraine. Application received April 9 , silence since then
Yes, Russian speaking, sponsoring wife from Odessa, Ukraine. What city your wife from?

Alwx

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Kremenchuk , poltava oblast. Last year I visited Ukraine for the first time. Flying there September 2 for 3 weeks

Reactions: Phalos

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Totally confused by the previous ‘two weeks’ argument. Were they trying to say someone received COPR in two weeks after getting PPR or like two weeks in total to get PPR after visa office move?

Last edited:

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
PPR to copr in two weeks, departed and landed about a week later.
Ah, well then I’m not sure why the surprise. That sounds reasonable. Sometimes it can be entirely luck based too.

My husband had to send his PPR to Auckland, New Zealand who sent it to Sydney, Australia on his behalf for processing. The day it arrived in Sydney somebody signed for it, processed it, and sent the COPR back to Auckland.

ALL on the same day.

Complete, utter, ridiculous luck.

Between my husband sending the PPR and the COPR arriving at his house was three days. (I could have kissed that employee.)

Which is probably the most frustrating thing about immigration. On the surface from our perspective it often seems like there’s no rhyme or reason for anything they do.

AlexAU

Nov 6, 2019
Hello,

Well, I am still waiting for my husband's decision in the process. VO is Mississauga, although it was a Outland sponsorship, being the PA from Mexico. My husband is currently here in Canada with me, he travelled on July since he is exempted of the travel restrictions, therefore it does not matter that you still have no PR visa stamped in the passport, if you have the TRV stamped in the passport or the eTA your spouses are exempted and can accompany you in Canada.
Regards,

Reactions: armoured