+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
That’s quick. But not as fast as Germany applicants. They’re mostly faster than others country just 4 months already in Canada. Application receive: December 19, arrived April 20’
After this month if no update from Singapore I will email them. Thank you for share.
I receivedDM after 4.5 months. Covid ruined everything! :confused:
My deadlines are fast for the Warsaw office

Reactions: Jupoleon and vnboy

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
That’s quick. But not as fast as Germany applicants. They’re mostly faster than others country just 4 months already in Canada. Application receive: December 19, arrived April 20’
After this month if no update from Singapore I will email them. Thank you for share.
I wish you the news soon

Reactions: vnboy

aliceee94

Jan 20, 2016
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/sgp/en/can/news/vac-reopen-in-singapore
The link says that right now Singapore VO is pretty much only processing biometrics and passport request, for PR.
What stage are you at? I've been waiting for medical request for so long. Also my police certificate expired last month so I'll probably need to send that again.
I hope it's this month, or at least August...

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/sgp/en/can/news/vac-reopen-in-singapore
The link says that right now Singapore VO is pretty much only processing biometrics and passport request, for PR.
What stage are you at? I've been waiting for medical request for so long. Also my police certificate expired last month so I'll probably need to send that again.
I hope it's this month, or at least August...
the Singapore Visa Office (the part of the embassy) ≠ the Singapore Visa Application Centre (VFS Global)

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Does anyone else’s ECAS start showing Sponsorship applications status as well ?
If you type:
Applicant’s info* = permanent residence status
Sponsor’s info* = sponsorship + pr statuses
*Info — family name, date of birth, country of birth

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020

MalekM

Jan 31, 2020
Which VO is your file at? my wife did her medical in late May, and our ECAS just changed to Decision Made this past Thursday...hoping to get the PPR this week, but there’s no telling really time wise
Did you get a notification that your file was transfered to a VO or did your ecas go straight to decision made after medical passed?

Gtiffen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Did you get a notification that your file was transfered to a VO or did your ecas go straight to decision made after medical passed?
This is my timeline but i dont remember exactly what the AOR2 looked like, but we got the notification in mid-january, and still waiting for the PPR but its just over a week now since our ECAS changed to DM

Application recieved- November 25th, 2019
AOR 1 -Dec 12th
Biometrics requested-Dec 27th -completed Jan 3rd
Sponsor Approved - Dec 30th
PPC requested -January 2nd - completed Jan 16th
AOR 2 -January 17th
Pre-Arrival letter - March 25th
Medical request -March 26th- completed May 14th
ECAS changed to "Decision Made" - July 16th

Sara015

Star Member
May 25, 2020
This is my timeline but i dont remember exactly what the AOR2 looked like, but we got the notification in mid-january, and still waiting for the PPR but its just over a week now since our ECAS changed to DM

Application recieved- November 25th, 2019
AOR 1 -Dec 12th
Biometrics requested-Dec 27th -completed Jan 3rd
Sponsor Approved - Dec 30th
PPC requested -January 2nd - completed Jan 16th
AOR 2 -January 17th
Pre-Arrival letter - March 25th
Medical request -March 26th- completed May 14th
ECAS changed to "Decision Made" - July 16th
Which Vo please ?

Reactions: Gtiffen