App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
What I have learnt is that every application is different. Eventually if you are "normal" with no issues with your background, the PR will come.

Unfortunately, the speed at which your application gets processed highly depends on your country of origin, the religious group of your home town, etc.....

Im in the same boat, stuck at background check, mainly because Im from lebanon. They tend to scrutinize applications from there much more harshly, as we have a bunch of criminals/terrorists running the lebanese government. I wouldn't recommend comparing processing times to other people, each application is different. Is it fair? probably not. Can you do anything about it? Also probably not. All we can do is wait.
thanks for your information! I hope we can all get approved soon!

qwerty86

Oct 15, 2019
I got my final decision today. Still waiting for the PDF letter with COPR but judging by what some of you all have said earlier it should show up within a few days. Of note is that I did not receive an email letting me know I got my final decision. We only found out by logging in to my IRCC account this morning.

For anyone who's interested, here's our timeline:
Application delivered: Nov-14
AOR: Jan-15
Medical request: Aug-20
Medical exam: Sep-11
Medical exam passed: Sep-22
AIP & SA: Oct-1
Final decision: Oct-7
COPR letter: TBD

Good luck everyone!

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Does anyone have same situation ?
I received SA September 27th but no AIP and more informations, I log in ECAS is shows “DM in sponsorship part” , PA part still shows “in process “ I saw most of application get SA and AIP in same day, So I’m very nervous and I was wondering what happened my application .
SA and AIP which should come first?
i got AIP yesterday, but no SA at all
I was told I can't get CoPR until ircc see my passport, but I need to contact the embassy to renew which will take unknown long time

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Was the last update for you the medical passed?
Could it be possible that you have a complex application and that's why it's taking longer?
my case is complicated enough, I didn't see medical passed in my update, but my lawyer got an AIP letter rencently

huiqixie

Dec 15, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Med's Request
22-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-09-2020
my case is complicated enough, I didn't see medical passed in my update, but my lawyer got an AIP letter rencently
I did my own application. I've been checking cic website every few hours since Octobero_O still waiting ....

JK123

Apr 24, 2020
hallo my application was transfered to edmonton office after SA does anyone know why. thank you

Princegh

Sep 21, 2020
Before my the application my wife wasn’t pregnant, she is due in 3 weeks. My account again shows that they need more documents which I presume wld be proof of our relationship/marriage because they requested for an update of my passport(renewed) and police certificates weeks ago which I provided. My question is how can I use my unborn child as proof since my wife is due in 3 weeks?

adanthony90

Jul 23, 2018
I guess IRCC works on a Sundays now?

Timeline:

November 14, 2019 :Application received
January 14, 2020: AOR
August 26, 2020: medical request
August 27, 2020: RCMP fingerprints request
August 27: RCMP fingerprints appointment and sent directly to IRCC
September 1st : Medical appointment with panel physician
September 12 : Medical passed
September 20th: Resubmitted RCMP fingerprints results online since GCkey kept asking me that my action was required
October 1st: confirmation that they received the RCMP fingerprints submitted via webform and are reviewing them
October 4, 2020 :AIP and SA!
Hi, my profile also says action required after submitting the rcmp fingerprints.

Timeline:

September 20th: Resubmitted RCMP fingerprints results online since GCkey kept asking me that my action was required
October 1st: confirmation that they received the RCMP fingerprints submitted via webform and are reviewing them
Hi, my profile also shows action required on the status even though I submitted the rcmp prints. I did sent a web form and they said it was received. The prints were sent August 8th. And I’m an October 16 applicant. No SA Or AIP yet. What results did you upload on the GC key? The prints I submitted were sent directly to IRCC via third party.

zephyr785

May 2, 2018
Hi, has any of you gotten pregnant while waiting for medical request? Were you allowed to go through the medical exam? Thanks.

Rosybeaner888

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Anyone knows the step by step on how to upload the documents online. Cuz I saw the part of supporting and optional documents, but I can't press on that. Thanks for the help

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020

Timeline:

[/QUO

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi, does it mean no more interviews for sponsorship applicants, I really haven’t seen anyone been asked to come in for interviews. I thought after AIP
People are been sent email to come into any CIC for COPR. Did they change the system?