+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry I took so long! Just as PrincessButtercup said, I finally received an email with the COPR pdf letter 3 days after they approved my application. So it is just a little bit of a wait but not too bad. Already applied for my SIN number and going to get OHIP tomorrow!

Hope there are a whole bunch of you getting approved. It's such a good feeling!!!
Thanks for the response, Worth all the wait!

Reactions: SpousAsous

Ryleyyyy

Oct 5, 2020
Does anyone have same situation ?
I received SA September 27th but no AIP and more informations, I log in ECAS is shows “DM in sponsorship part” , PA part still shows “in process “ I saw most of application get SA and AIP in same day, So I’m very nervous and I was wondering what happened my application .

Curlygirly09

Mar 21, 2020
I received SA September 27th but no AIP and more informations, I log in ECAS is shows “DM in sponsorship part” , PA part still shows “in process “ I saw most of application get SA and AIP in same day, So I’m very nervous and I was wondering what happened my application .
I’m kinda in the same position. I got my SA and AIP couple of weeks ago and nothing since then .

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
It could be that they will ask you for more info. So you didn't get AIP? You could get AIP and ECAS will still show "In Progress". Also, what does it say in ECAS when you click on "In Progress" to see more information? does it say they have send you correspondence?

nov/28/19

Aug 19, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2020
Does anybody else got SA recently from November applicant?? Last one I‘d seen was Nov 15 applicant? Are they slowing down or what??

Reactions: hiwilley

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Does anybody else got SA recently from November applicant?? Last one I‘d seen was Nov 15 applicant? Are they slowing down or what??
I saw on the thread, a November applicant got AIP today. IRCC online system's been down until around 1 pm when they were done with the online system maintenance. Let's see how things progress before the week runs out.

Ryleyyyy

Oct 5, 2020
It could be that they will ask you for more info. So you didn't get AIP? You could get AIP and ECAS will still show "In Progress". Also, what does it say in ECAS when you click on "In Progress" to see more information? does it say they have send you correspondence?
I didn’t get AIP so far, I click on “in process “ it say they have send correspondence on September 27th ,but I also didn’t get any correspondence,it’s something wrong?

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
I didn’t get AIP so far, I click on “in process “ it say they have send correspondence on September 27th ,but I also didn’t get any correspondence,it’s something wrong?
The September 27th correspondence is probably referring to the SA letter. It only goes to the Sponsor. I'm assuming you are the PA; did you ask your Sponsor if they received anything (check junk email, too).

Ryleyyyy

Oct 5, 2020
Yes, I am PA
and I click on SA part it say “We sent you correspondence on September 27, 2020 about the decision on your application.”
but I click PA part it say”
  1. We sent (my name)correspondence on September 27, 2020. If (my name)has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have (my name)do so as soon as possible. Please wait until (my name)receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  2. We started processing (my name) application on September 27, 2020.

Deb214

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Yes, I am PA
and I click on SA part it say “We sent you correspondence on September 27, 2020 about the decision on your application.”
but I click PA part it say”
  1. We sent (my name)correspondence on September 27, 2020. If (my name)has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have (my name)do so as soon as possible. Please wait until (my name)receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  2. We started processing (my name) application on September 27, 2020.
You need to check your junk mail or call the call Center, they might have sent you a correspondence asking for more information (might be proof of relationship). All the best.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

qweqwe

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hi! I’m in the same boat. My partner got his SA yesterday Oct 5, but I’m still waiting for AIP. How long have you been staying in canada? I’m living in canada for about 8 years so far so I’m guessing that’s why my background check takes a little longer than others..

qweqwe

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
We sent our app on Mid Nov. My partner got his SA yesterday Oct 05 and I’m PA waiting for AIP