+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
so i called immigration and asked them why i only received SA and they tell me they do not have my medicals i did my medicals on 21st august so i dnt know what to do
Hi simply webform your medical report, that's if you got a copy from the doctor. The one you send reflects quicker in this kinda situation. I did it and suggested it to someone in the forum and it worked. Some others might have had similar experience here.

Last edited:

JK123

Apr 24, 2020
Hi simply webform your medical report, that's if you got a copy from the doctor. The one you send reflects quicker in this kinda situation. I did it and suggested it to someone in the forum and it worked. Some others might have had similar experience here.
thanks let me do that right now

Reactions: hiwilley

axebuddy

Oct 23, 2019
@ PrincessButtercup - I think you were requested to submit some additional information. I might be wrong about this. Did you submit through IRCC Webform? How long it took to update?

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
@ PrincessButtercup - I think you were requested to submit some additional information. I might be wrong about this. Did you submit through IRCC Webform? How long it took to update?
Yes, I was asked to send in more proof of relationship and cohabitation on the same day that my husband received SA.

I actually uploaded it all over GC Key, there is a link at the top of the PR application webpage that you can click to upload documents or view submitted files. Then there's a link for your upload, which must be 1 file <4MB. However, I know that some people in the same position used Webform.

IRCC took 5 days to review and approve. This seems to be on the faster side from what I've seen, though.

Rosybeaner888

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Yes, I was asked to send in more proof of relationship and cohabitation on the same day that my husband received SA.

I actually uploaded it all over GC Key, there is a link at the top of the PR application webpage that you can click to upload documents or view submitted files. Then there's a link for your upload, which must be 1 file <4MB. However, I know that some people in the same position used Webform.

IRCC took 5 days to review and approve. This seems to be on the faster side from what I've seen, though.
I also received letter about proof of cohabitation. May I ask what are the documents you submitted? Thanks

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
I also received letter about proof of cohabitation. May I ask what are the documents you submitted? Thanks
Some of the pieces I submitted were new, some were repeats from my PR application, including:

New:
  • My Ontario ID card
  • Updated lease agreement with both of our names from landlord
  • Building communications from landlord with both of our names
  • Bank statements with my name & our address (6 total, every other month from Oct. 2019)
  • Hydro statements with my husband's name & our address (6 total, every other month from Oct. 2019)
  • WhatsApp chat screenshot between me & my husband's mom
  • Receipt from online purchases with my name & our address
  • Magazine subscription with husband's name & our address
Repeats:
  • Original lease agreement with both our names from landlord
  • Wedding photos
  • Other various event photos
  • Greeting cards sent to us
  • Screenshot of me listed as my husband's spouse on his work benefits
Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: ShiroTheHero

Rosybeaner888

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Some of the pieces I submitted were new, some were repeats from my PR application, including:

New:
  • My Ontario ID card
  • Updated lease agreement with both of our names from landlord
  • Building communications from landlord with both of our names
  • Bank statements with my name & our address (6 total, every other month from Oct. 2019)
  • Hydro statements with my husband's name & our address (6 total, every other month from Oct. 2019)
  • WhatsApp chat screenshot between me & my husband's mom
  • Receipt from online purchases with my name & our address
  • Magazine subscription with husband's name & our address
Repeats:
  • Original lease agreement with both our names from landlord
  • Wedding photos
  • Other various event photos
  • Greeting cards sent to us
  • Screenshot of me listed as my husband's spouse on his work benefits
Hope this helps!
Thank you very much

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I received COPR but it is only the document numbers. I never received an email and there is no link to a pdf. It just has the document information and everything on my application account says approved and the top says final decision is approved but no actual COPR document.

ETA: I only seem to receive emails that say my application has a status change, they haven't emailed the documents. I was able to access AIP as a pdf on my application, though. Still no sign of a pdf link for my COPR. I submitted a technical issue through the CIC. Hopefully that solves it.

Has anybody else had this issue?
I got my COPR today

Application : Nov 15,2019
Medical passed : Aug. 27, 2020
Eligibility passed: Sep. 30,2020
COPR: Oct 1, 2020

I have same issue, no attachment nor link to the COPR. Is yours resolved? How? and how many days it took to resolve it?

Thanks

planbee

Jan 26, 2018
I got my COPR today

I have same issue, no attachment nor link to the COPR. Is yours resolved? How? and how many days it took to resolve it?

Thanks
I'm in the same boat as you two. Curious to know how this plays out. Keep us posted!

axebuddy

Oct 23, 2019

Thank you for your reply.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

Yoshida25

Jul 14, 2020
I guess IRCC works on a Sundays now?

Timeline:

November 14, 2019 :Application received
January 14, 2020: AOR
August 26, 2020: medical request
August 27, 2020: RCMP fingerprints request
August 27: RCMP fingerprints appointment and sent directly to IRCC
September 1st : Medical appointment with panel physician
September 12 : Medical passed
September 20th: Resubmitted RCMP fingerprints results online since GCkey kept asking me that my action was required
October 1st: confirmation that they received the RCMP fingerprints submitted via webform and are reviewing them
October 4, 2020 :AIP and SA!

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
I'm in the same boat as you two. Curious to know how this plays out. Keep us posted!
And @rolaesh - It may take a few days after COPR email to get the actual COPR PDF. It'll come over email and there will be a link to it in your GC Key. Mine took a few hours, but can take up to a few days based on the experience of a couple other October Inland applicants.

SpousAsous

Nov 6, 2019
I got my COPR today

Thanks
Sorry I took so long! Just as PrincessButtercup said, I finally received an email with the COPR pdf letter 3 days after they approved my application. So it is just a little bit of a wait but not too bad. Already applied for my SIN number and going to get OHIP tomorrow!

Hope there are a whole bunch of you getting approved. It's such a good feeling!!!