+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

jmun

Aug 17, 2020
Hard to get a doctor's appointment, most are fully book till September. Hope immigration would understand if we can't make it in their 30days allotted time.
I'll suggest calling every doctor listed on the IRCC panel physician. It's quicker than going through the doctor's website.

jmun

Aug 17, 2020
the closest one and most convenience one to us could do three days after. let me know if you wanna the info
There's only two panel physician available in Victoria and the earliest date for appointment is on Oct, so we had to find physician outside our area, We end up phoned the doctor's office listed on IRCC and got an appointment for the coming Saturday after 2 calls.

Curlygirly09

Mar 21, 2020
I am November 5th Applicant. ( they received it on November 5th )did everyone before November 7th get their medical request? I received my AOR sometime in Jan and got work permit extension in in march, right before covd

Stormie

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Hi! So the good news is that there is progress being made (which is nice!)
I have a question tho, CIC asked me for a police certificate (which I’ve gotten) and uploaded via web form (which is how they asked I upload it)
My question is: is there a way to see the documents I’ve uploaded on the web form or do I have to wait till they update my profile?
Thanks!

axebuddy

Oct 23, 2019
I have not
Application received Nov 6th. AOR sometimes in Jan, Medical Request today August 18, 2020. Looks like they are attending to NOV applicants...
Congrats.... Who gets the medical request email/notification? Sponsor or Principal Applicant
I can see 'We are reviewing the results of your medical exam' in my application status which is strange. I have not given my medicals yet.

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Sep/29 applicant got AIP and SA! update today! congrats
Where did you see this? the spreadsheet jumps from Sept 27 to 30th, there is no Sept. 29 applicant there, plus I thought all the "app received" days were weekdays and no weekends, and Sept. 29 was a sunday

MaggieJP

Aug 20, 2020
I am November 5th Applicant. ( they received it on November 5th )did everyone before November 7th get their medical request? I received my AOR sometime in Jan and got work permit extension in in march, right before covd
My app was received on Nov. 5 as well. Did you get the medical request? I saw other Nov 6/7/12 applicants got the medical request on the spreadsheet. But I haven't gotten anything yet. I am so frustrated.