+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
I called in today and they said they're still processing my background check. Any idea why this is taking such a long time when other's seem to already be past this stage.

App received Nov 7
AOR Jan 7
No update on OWP
We still haven't gotten an update on my husband's OWP either and he was IN status at the time of the application. Our app was received Nov 8th. Every time I call IRCC for a status update they give me a different explanation as to why it hasn't progressed...everything from the agent was on holiday, they've fast-tracked the PR application instead, our application went missing for a brief period of time, processing times are slower for those on Visitor status, and so on. So please take their answers with a grain of salt.

Reactions: ShiroTheHero

wanderer88

May 1, 2019
Application sent: 22 Nov 2019
Application received: 25 Nov 2019
AoR received: 25 Jan 2020

No update yet. waiting for further update.

abigirl

Jan 23, 2020
We just got our OWP today also!! No email but it is on gc key. App received Nov 18
how did you find your work permit on the gc key? I am a November 18 applicant as well. I haven’t been able to link the OWP application but the PR says its in progress.

abigirl

Jan 23, 2020
Can you please post the link to the gc key please if you don’t mind. Let me see if I can check the status of my husbands permit.

Laxis

Nov 27, 2019
Can you please post the link to the gc key please if you don’t mind. Let me see if I can check the status of my husbands permit.
Have you linked your application online?You have to link your application to the online platform.thats what i did.

abigirl

Jan 23, 2020
Have you linked your application online?You have to link your application to the online platform.thats what i did.
I haven’t been able to link it. I keep trying but unable to. I am only able to see the pr application.