+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

devilsmile20

Jan 6, 2020
Hi there, I accidentally omitted my NOA and my package was returned to me 2.5 weeks later. I’m not sure if your NOA will be accepted after the fact or not but usually if people’s packages get returned incomplete it is around 2.5-3 weeks later so wait and see.
Okay Thnx..My wife has recently started working here hence she is not having her NOA..however we have submitted a detailed explanation letter along with her pay stubs, employer letter & T4..hoping for a consideration :)

Reactions: Jodilibra

mala2810

Dec 2, 2019
There's no option called Temporary Permanent Residence, only Temporary Residence. Tried that and it didn't work.

When should I be able to link my OWP? Should I be expecting a separate email for that?

Is there are more detailed guide somewhere?
You are correct. Its Temp REsidence. I just tried to link myself and did not get any mail for that.

franicole_

Apr 2, 2019
Hi
I sent an application on Nov. 7, when I applied for my work permit on Jan 2019(approved already expiring on Feb2020), I put single as I didn’t know anything about common law at all. I found out that I can apply for sponsorship without getting married last year like June so we decided to apply last Nov. Would it affect my application?

Thanks!

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Pls I have a rather basic question, How do you get notified of AOR? Through mailbox or email message?

I applied since November 16, and I have no feedback till now

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Pls I have a rather basic question, How do you get notified of AOR? Through mailbox or email message?

I applied since November 16, and I have no feedback till now
Email. Try checking application at services3.cic.gc.ca . Maybe you can see your information

Leah&Jeremy

Sep 15, 2018
We tried linking OWP using ICU and surname then tried once with passport and once with birthplace. Neither worked for us.

strssincanada

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
We tried linking OWP using ICU and surname then tried once with passport and once with birthplace. Neither worked for us.
Mine worked same way..i been trying since Jan 10 and finally it worked yesterday. Weird thing was, it shows application received on Oct 31 however we sent application on Nov 08 and it says online application but we did paper application for OWP. Weird!!! well who cares as long as they are working on it.
Also, I am acting as representative for my wife and I did sent them two Representative form, one for OWP app and one for PR app. So, if you have sent them rep form make sure you link with that person

qwerty86

Oct 15, 2019
Hello everyone, we finally got our AOR1 a few days ago and were lucky enough to link it to our online account first try. I've got a question for the group, hopefully someone will be able to point me in the right direction.

After sending the application package in via mail I went ahead (on a friend's suggestion) and got my medical exam done upfront just before Christmas. However, now I'm a little confused as to where I should be uploading the IMEI tracking sheet that the doctor gave me. I assume I should somehow get it to CIC as early as possible before they assign me another IMEI number when they want to request my medical exam?

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Pls I need an urgent response on this, my wife came to Canada as visitor on July 6 but the passport was not stamped for exit date. Though the visa expired match. I read on sis website now we should assume 6 months is granted.
With that the exit date is January 6, I have applied for sponsorship for PR and work permit for her since November 15 but still waiting for AOR

Is she out of status now?

Is my application for work permit for her gives her Implied status?

What are the remedies I have ?

Thanks for anticipated suggestions.