+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Jodilibra

Nov 10, 2019
On the spreadsheet people who submitted at the end of October are getting their AOR’s... us November applicants should start hearing something very soon... so exciting!

CanUK333

Jun 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Was your accepted then and not returned?
I assume it WAS accepted as it WAS NOT returned (date received Nov.4th). Also I have not been contacted to submit further/missing documents. So I believe that my explanation of why I did not include a NOA was enough.
I have yet to receive AOR.

eunisgreen

Jun 5, 2013
Guys I sent I my application on Nov 28th and at the time I was exempt from biometrics because there was no centre to get that done within Canada. But I am just reading that as of December there is a Biometrics collection centre in Canada. When would I need to submit it? Do I wait for them to ask for it??

I haven't received AOR yet, what should I do???

Last edited:

eunisgreen

Jun 5, 2013
i checked with CIC call center. you don't have to pay.
What should I do now? I applied inland November 28th and was exempt from giving biometrics at the time but as of December 3rd there is a centre for collection in Canada. What do we do? Do we wait to hear back or send the money and book an appointment immediately? I don't want any delay in my application..

Sammie081

Oct 24, 2019
So happy that our spousal sponsorship application is complete. So much information needed.
Application sent November 18th
Received November 22nd in Mississauga.
Hopefully hear something before Christmas.
Good luck guys.
Did your application get sent back? I see you are now in the december group. We sent pur application the same day in november and it was recieved on that day as well

yogigal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Sponsoring my spouse and waiting for the AOR ( application received 5th Nov 2019). Does the AOR come as an email to the sponsor or the applicant ?

Leah&Jeremy

Sep 15, 2018
Sponsoring my spouse and waiting for the AOR ( application received 5th Nov 2019). Does the AOR come as an email to the sponsor or the applicant ?

I was also wondering if you get a paper letter in the mail as well as the email, ot just the email