Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Looking forward to seeing progress on your application @PrincessButtercup (I know you’re late October, I’m early November)
Seeing you progress will give hope that they’ll get to me soon :) :)
You me and both! LOL

But seriously, thank you; we're all in this together!

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
Haha! I’m in Ottawa, but once this comes through, Won’t mind making the trip lol!
I'm in Ottawa too, so @Amy23 if you ever come to the NCR, let us know (although I would like to see Calgary sometime, too)! ;)

Reactions: Stormie

Monsteramamma

Dec 11, 2019
Hi all! I got my medical request on 8/20 and finally got it done on 9/9 (I highly recommend dr Susan Nouch in Vancouver!). They gave me a e-medical information sheet. One of the dr's assistants said I had to upload that to my application, but the sheet really just confirms I got every required test done (the dr sends all test results electronically to immigration via e-Medical). Should I upload this document they gave me to my application?

Striker1251

Sep 1, 2020
Hi all! I got my medical request on 8/20 and finally got it done on 9/9 (I highly recommend dr Susan Nouch in Vancouver!). They gave me a e-medical information sheet. One of the dr's assistants said I had to upload that to my application, but the sheet really just confirms I got every required test done (the dr sends all test results electronically to immigration via e-Medical). Should I upload this document they gave me to my application?
We did it on Sep 8. in Hamilton, Ontario, they said same things, like here is your file that I need to upload to cic, but also they transfer this to CIC,. I think uploading needed if you apply through Express Entry, not a family class

Reactions: Monsteramamma

ZaraT

May 31, 2019
No, you don't need to upload anything for family sponsorship. We didn't upload anything and after 10 days saw that medical was passed.

Reactions: Monsteramamma

test1155

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hi,

I got an email today to pay the right of permanent residence fee?
Did anyone get the same email? Also, what are the next steps in the PR process?

I am November 1st applicant