+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

renee0219

Jan 15, 2020
It's in the email address they sent you the notice. If it has SCR in it it's Scarborough, but MISS is Mississauga. But it is possible that your file was processed in Hamilton since you mentioned you lived in Oakville before.
They use a personal name email sending to me. I think she's the interviewer. She wants me to send passport stamp to her. Because right now the entry and exit stamp is in Chinese. SHe may not understand. Haha..

Does anyone have idea about interview?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Today I got the notice about interview and also I need to submit passport stamp info (need the English translation).

Submit documents before Mar 15 and interview on Mar 16.
They also need English translation of the stamps?! And the time they gave to provide the documents is very short, isn't it?

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
They also need English translation of the stamps?! And the time they gave to provide the documents is very short, isn't it?
I would advise you to contact as many certified translators in your area as you can, one of them might be able to have your documents translated in a matter of days. I had the stamps on my passport translated to submit with my citizenship application (as requested per the immigration consultant I hired for the process) and it only took 3 days to get them.

Reactions: renee0219

Amar_Citizenship

Jan 21, 2020
Hi Guys, just an update on my application

Citizenship Application:-Single
Location:-Brampton ON ( I moved to Brampton ON from, Hamilton ON) So please update my location to Brampton ON
Application Sent:-November 7, 2019
Date Delivered:-November 12, 2019
AOR:-January 27,2020
In Process:-February 18, 2020
Fingerprint Request:- March 3,2020 Fingerprint done/ submitted:- March 4,2020
Online Test Invite Date:- Feb 22,2021
Test done:- March 9,2021 (Passed -Unofficial result)
Oath:- Waiting...

renee0219

Jan 15, 2020
I would advise you to contact as many certified translators in your area as you can, one of them might be able to have your documents translated in a matter of days. I had the stamps on my passport translated to submit with my citizenship application (as requested per the immigration consultant I hired for the process) and it only took 3 days to get them.
do we need to translate all stamps? or just between the period they give us..

Thank you.

renee0219

Jan 15, 2020
it is so confused. they give me a period, but they also mentioned that all passport stamps must be translated into English or Frensh including any entries that fall outside of the period stated above.

So funny.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
it is so confused. they give me a period, but they also mentioned that all passport stamps must be translated into English or Frensh including any entries that fall outside of the period stated above.

So funny.
Yes, you will need to translate all stamps and any other information that is not in English or French, regardless of their date.

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
Today I got the notice about interview and also I need to submit passport stamp info (need the English translation).

Submit documents before Mar 15 and interview on Mar 16.
You got just a week to submit those. Which is actually good because it's a 10 minute job. At least you don't have to wait. I got my interview invite for 3 weeks from the date I got their email. That means 3 weeks of further delay for me.

For checking your office, you'll need to check the email that you got for the test invite. That email will have SCR, MISS, etc.

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
do we need to translate all stamps? or just between the period they give us..

Thank you.
I got all of the stamps translated from the 2 passports that I’ve held during the last 5 years, some of the stamps were older than that, from around 8 years ago, but the immigration consultant I hired asked for all of the stamps to be included in the translation.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I got all of the stamps translated from the 2 passports that I’ve held during the last 5 years, some of the stamps were older than that, from around 8 years ago, but the immigration consultant I hired asked for all of the stamps to be included in the translation.
They should mention this in their website to take this action ahead of time when we submit the application. Or did I miss it? Not all of us hire immigration consultants.

keypad

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
26-10-2013
Passport Req..
15-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
They should mention this in their website to take this action ahead of time when we submit the application. Or did I miss it? Not all of us hire immigration consultants.
It is clearly mentioned on their website that any document that is not in English or French should be translated. They almost always check the passport and travel stamps. It is our responsibility to keep the documents ready beforehand.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Just saw the March 2020 applicants' thread, and many seem to have progressed faster than Nov 2019 applicants. Some even did the oath already, while many of Nov 2019 applicants are still waiting for the test invitation!! I wonder what's going on here :rolleyes:

renee0219

Jan 15, 2020
You got just a week to submit those. Which is actually good because it's a 10 minute job. At least you don't have to wait. I got my interview invite for 3 weeks from the date I got their email. That means 3 weeks of further delay for me.

For checking your office, you'll need to check the email that you got for the test invite. That email will have SCR, MISS, etc.
It ia not a 10 minutes job, you need to find a certified translater to translate.