+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

cybersiju

Apr 21, 2017
I applied in Nov as well but I still haven't got AOR. Is there anyone else facing the same issue? Should I follow up with IRCC or continue waiting? I don't have a file no to give as reference. Please advise!

bwrani

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I applied in Nov as well but I still haven't got AOR. Is there anyone else facing the same issue? Should I follow up with IRCC or continue waiting? I don't have a file no to give as reference. Please advise!
Hi
In which location your application got processed.

mbanius

May 13, 2014
My assessment says that they will start the tests after 2nd week of Aug., I could be wrong.
Hi ,
Did you see any announcements regarding the restarting of tests? Do you think they will be in person or online?
We are all eager to take tests and finalize the citizenship application instead of prolonging PR which currently lasts 150 days

pandapanda

Jul 20, 2020
If you have many exits and your days of physical presence are just enough as in my situation, you may be asked to explain your travels. In this case it is very important that you use the official exit and entry record to feed the official calculator. The officer will use that official record, and if she finds any discrepancies, the applicant would need to explain.

I had the official record with me, and the officer had that same thing in front of her during interview. She also asked me to provided the I-94 form from the USA and compared that form with the Canadian document.

My advice: request the form, use the form, sleep well.

Reactions: acerbico423

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have many exits and your days of physical presence are just enough as in my situation, you may be asked to explain your travels. In this case it is very important that you use the official exit and entry record to feed the official calculator. The officer will use that official record, and if she finds any discrepancies, the applicant would need to explain.

I had the official record with me, and the officer had that same thing in front of her during interview. She also asked me to provided the I-94 form from the USA and compared that form with the Canadian document.

Exactly, if you are in doubt then better be prepared in advance as IRCC will use CBSA information...

issteven

Jan 2, 2014

who about exits to other countries? 50% of my trips were into US, the rest are to other countries..

Deepu Punjab

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
My CAS says: We sent you correspondence on August 7, 2020

But I haven't received any email yet ? Does this take some time or are they going to send through mail

thebaft

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (IELTS Band 7.5 L:8.0 R:7.5 W:7.0 S:8.0)
File Transfer...
Received by Accra VO on 24-09-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
My CAS says: We sent you correspondence on August 7, 2020

But I haven't received any email yet ? Does this take some time or are they going to send through mail
Same thing happened to me. I called IRCC and found out they had entered my email address incorrectly into the system. Got them to update it and send a test email to me. You may want to verify your email details with IRCC.

• Wow
Reactions: harirajmohan

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
Same thing happened to me. I called IRCC and found out they had entered my email address incorrectly into the system. Got them to update it and send a test email to me. You may want to verify your email details with IRCC.
test email? good good good

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
If email address was wrong then how did he receive the AOR? I hope he gets a test date.