+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

sukhi7

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
I cannot defer the date of this travel but before my travel date (15 may) I hope the application is in DM. worst case, the application will be delayed? that would be fine.
Pl ensure to never miss any letter in mail box (printed) from CIC which are only sent to the registered Canada address thru Canada post.

Reactions: acerbico423

sukhi7

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
I cannot defer the date of this travel but before my travel date (15 may) I hope the application is in DM. worst case, the application will be delayed? that would be fine.
I dont know your location but check from google sheets and estimate your anticipated progress. In case travel falls around interview/test /oath etc better re-plan.

OKUKUSEKU

Aug 15, 2016
Ohh mine delivered on 25th and still waiting.
Just hang in there, I believe you will receive something before the end of the week or next week. Patience has brought you this far, keep on with faith..you will also soon be waving your Canadian passport.

johnchris342

Oct 15, 2019
How do we know that it is under AOR? Do we get an email? Because when I check online, it shows that no results found.

Family size: single
Application sent: Nov 7
Application delivered: Nov 9
Physical presence: 1135
AOR received: Feb 06
AOR Received just now.. Please update the spreadsheet

jss117

Star Member
May 14, 2014
I received my AOR today just 4 hrs ago. Can't remember when did I send my application but it was in the last week of november and I did send it as express and I do not know when did they receive it because I lost the tracking number SMH.

I was trying to link my application to my account but it is not even giving me those options. For citizenship category it is only showing 2 sub-categories:
1. Proof of citizenship
2. Search of citizenship

can someone please tell me when can I link my application and how?

Reactions: issteven