Doc's Request.
13-01-2020 Military service
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
If you applied online, it will me much faster, I know folks who applied in 2021 and already received oath ceremony. So things are looking good for you guys it’s only 2019 applicant that they don’t give shit about..
hi , no. I apply by paper

jss117

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Your citizenship application status
Updated:June 2, 2022

My status shows updated today and the last update was on Mar 29, 2022 : Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.
what could be the next update which got updated today but no details and no email yet. How long does it usually take to get an email after the status is updated on tracker

ZAS111

Feb 20, 2020
Hi,

My background check has been moved to in process from completed and I will need to send my fingerprints again. Can you please let me the Mississauga office address to send the fingerprints.

Thank you

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
Hi,

My background check has been moved to in process from completed and I will need to send my fingerprints again. Can you please let me the Mississauga office address to send the fingerprints.

Thank you
You should just take the old letter if you still have it , this what I did and I actually ended up sending to Sydney office by mistake instead of Montreal office ,but mine was still updated to complete after 2 month .I didn’t wait for them to send me a new letter.

jss117

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Your citizenship application status
Updated:June 2, 2022

My status shows updated today and the last update was on Mar 29, 2022 : Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.
what could be the next update which got updated today but no details and no email yet. How long does it usually take to get an email after the status is updated on tracker
Anyone???

Deepu Punjab

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hi
I laminated my citizenship certificate as I wasn't aware that it shouldn't be laminated
What's the best way to get the new certificate and how much time it takes.
Thanks

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
This group has gone really silent, seems like most of the 2019 applicants are done with all the steps. Congrats to everyone!! only few unlucky applicants like myself who were stuck with Montreal office ,still have to go through few steps.

wraith

Apr 13, 2016
This group has gone really silent, seems like most of the 2019 applicants are done with all the steps. Congrats to everyone!! only few unlucky applicants like myself who were stuck with Montreal office ,still have to go through few steps.
I am still waiting too (Hamilton Office), completed the Citizenship Test 3 Months ago, no updates since then.

Reactions: Dreamlad

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
I am still waiting too (Hamilton Office), completed the Citizenship Test 3 Months ago, no updates since then.
That’s sucks! at least you are very close ..may be another month. Go for an urgent process when it comes to apply for citizenship certificate, you might need itinerary to show them that you traveling within a month.

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
That’s sucks! at least you are very close ..may be another month. Go for an urgent process when it comes to apply for citizenship certificate, you might need itinerary to show them that you traveling within a month.
Have you got the oath yet?

Last edited:

HarjGeorge

Aug 9, 2022
Applied for Citizenship in Nov 2019.

Was invited for interview this week. Everything set to passed, however fingerprints have expired as they were requested and provided in Aug 2020.

I now have to wait for Vancouver officer to reissue request for fingerprints.

Anyone been through this same obstacle?

I was wondering rather than wait for another email from Vancouver office, what if i resubmit my fingerprints using original request from Aug 2020?

Anyone had any success in doing this?

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
Applied for Citizenship in Nov 2019.

Was invited for interview this week. Everything set to passed, however fingerprints have expired as they were requested and provided in Aug 2020.

I now have to wait for Vancouver officer to reissue request for fingerprints.

Anyone been through this same obstacle?

I was wondering rather than wait for another email from Vancouver office, what if i resubmit my fingerprints using original request from Aug 2020?

Anyone had any success in doing this?
I gave fingerprints In September 2020 and they changed my background status from completed to in progress in February 2022 but I didn’t wait for any email, I took my old letter and sent my new fingerprints and was updated to completed in 45 days.