+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

wraith

Apr 13, 2016
Finally seen some movement, have been scheduled for an in person interview at the end of September.

So far only Test shows as completed, everything else is In Progress and Oath is Not Started

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Finally seen some movement, have been scheduled for an in person interview at the end of September.

So far only Test shows as completed, everything else is In Progress and Oath is Not Started
3 years for a goddamn interview?

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other

How was the interview? Did they conduct an oath?

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
Has anyone attended an interview recently was also given an oath option.. I know Scarborough office
Just checked all of my IDs. Nothing more.
Which office? I know lot of people from Scarborough office who received in person interview and officer conducted an oath at the same time.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Has anyone attended an interview recently was also given an oath option.. I know Scarborough office

Which office? I know lot of people from Scarborough office who received in person interview and officer conducted an oath at the same time.
Kitchener office. It's all online.

wraith

Apr 13, 2016
How was the interview? Did they conduct an oath?
The interview was ok, generic questions, confirming details in the application. Lasted a total of 7 minutes.

Was told that they can't commit to a date for oath. I will be put in the queue.

Next day all sections of the application were completed, except Oath which still says not-started.

Almost 3 years and still counting. Funny thing my spouse applied in July 2021, got her passport last week.

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
The interview was ok, generic questions, confirming details in the application. Lasted a total of 7 minutes.

Was told that they can't commit to a date for oath. I will be put in the queue.

Next day all sections of the application were completed, except Oath which still says not-started.

Almost 3 years and still counting. Funny thing my spouse applied in July 2021, got her passport last week.
O wow, I have an interview tomorrow at Windsor office , i am following this group of citizenship applicants on Facebook, and everyone is talking about in person interview and their oath is taken right after..so I have my fingers crossed

Rafi33

Jan 18, 2020
Hello guys
I am November 2019 applicant
on July 2022 I’ve been requested to submit a police record from my home country which I did after two weeks, I called IRCC and they confirmed that they have received the document.On September 7th everything turned completed except for prohibition ..any idea why it did not turn to completed.. has anyone had the same situation?

Reactions: Dreamlad