FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Everyone here talking about oath ceremony and here I am stuck with Montreal office waiting for citizenship test.
Goddamn, that's too delayed...

foreverwait

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Finally I saw the Citizenship Oath Invitation ceremony update in the tracker. Any idea when I can expect the official email from IRCC?

mbi3000

Feb 27, 2021
I signed it
But it will facilitate those who are applying now on
They are not giving a piece of brown cookie to the backlogs
Does anybody pay me something or respect me if I do not attend my workplace in my real life? Probably No
But they keep refusing to run the oath ceremonies in person. Why?
The people at the IRCC are so full of it, they don't give a damn about anyone not even the law, they think they are above the law.

I applied in January 2020, just got done with the ceremony last month, even though this petition doesn't serve me, i did sign it. I believe Canada can be saved for the third world state it has become, only when the people that work at government are reminded that they work to serve the people, i believe this petition will do just that.

The IRCC has made me regret living in Canada, it has un-humanized the process to the point that i no longer think that Canada still has the values we loved about this Country. They will leave you with so much anger that even when you become Canadain you won't feel happy about it.
Good luck to everyone, keep pushing for what's rightfully yours.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
Anyone on this thread tried pushing application through urgent process? If yes, then has anyone got any response from IRCC?

cna110

Apr 25, 2022
Anyone on this thread tried pushing application through urgent process? If yes, then has anyone got any response from IRCC?
I had a family member dying in another country in covid time. The country was visa required and their embassy was not accepting new applications. So I needed Canadian passport to travel. I filed an expedite request. I also attached the embassy notes stating that I could not apply for visa.

In GCMS it noted that: He has his own country's passport and can freely travel to other countries, we are not satisfied that the request lays on the expedite requirements.

The family member died by lack of care.

My friend granted his citizenship after the delay, by expedite processing based on the fact that he want to go to US to continue his education. The other got it when he stated that he is intended to vote.

lanka1204

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
London visa office
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Doc's Request.
13-01-2020 Military service
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
hi! how long does it take between 1st movement after aor? I have received my aor April 28 ,2022

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
hi! how long does it take between 1st movement after aor? I have received my aor April 28 ,2022
If you applied online, it will me much faster, I know folks who applied in 2021 and already received oath ceremony. So things are looking good for you guys it’s only 2019 applicant that they don’t give shit about..