+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

PAUL MSD

Jan 11, 2017
did anyone from Mississauga location got oath invite in last three months? I had my test on feb 8th and decision made on feb 12th after tat no information ?? called them twice. . same answer all the time.. its been three months ..

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
did anyone from Mississauga location got oath invite in last three months? I had my test on feb 8th and decision made on feb 12th after tat no information ?? called them twice. . same answer all the time.. its been three months ..
There were 3 members from Mississauga got their oath, similar timeline as yours. Maybe yours coming soon. Please keep us posted, I'm just 2 weeks behind you.

Reactions: PAUL MSD

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Just checked again, the members from Mississauga office who got their oaths are September and Oct 2019 applicants. I don't know what kind of oath invite order IRCC is following for all those DM files, I suspect they may base on the order of month of application? Or maybe they are just with different case officers, and each has different speed.

Reactions: PAUL MSD

yogesh2410

Apr 5, 2016
I asked because it was mentioned that the passport was checked. I wasn't sure if that could be done online
Yes, they called me before the interview and asked me to mail scanned passport pages to them. During the teams interview, the agent verified the scanned copies with the dates mentioned in the application.

Reactions: CaBeaver

dipens

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Got done with oath at YYC
Nov 2019 - single applicant

Aor - Jan 2020
In process - Feb 2020
Called IRCC for app status - mid March 2021
Test invite - mid March 2021
Test done - late March 2021
Interview - mid April 2021
Oath - early May 2021

Good luck to all!
Congrats. How is the oath invite received? Email or physical mail? Also can you choose dates for invites? Or is it whatever date they tell you?

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
Congrats. How is the oath invite received? Email or physical mail? Also can you choose dates for invites? Or is it whatever date they tell you?
By email. They fix a date and is usually within next few days

Reactions: dipens

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Yes, they called me before the interview and asked me to mail scanned passport pages to them. During the teams interview, the agent verified the scanned copies with the dates mentioned in the application.
To understand correctly: you mailed photocopies of the passport, or emailed scanned copies?

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
!! There is a new system to check your status !!

Guys, I think everyone should register with the new system to track their status, you can register at https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

You need your UCI and Application number to be able to register.

My new status is the following:

Language skills: In progress
Physical presence: In progress
Citizenship test: Completed
Background verification: Completed
Prohibitions: In progress
Citizenship ceremony: Not started

This just again shows how slow CIC is... but maybe it'll help you. It's a disgrace that November 2019 applicant still has 4 sections in progress... :mad:

btoronto

Star Member
May 6, 2014
!! There is a new system to check your status !!

Guys, I think everyone should register with the new system to track their status, you can register at https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

You need your UCI and Application number to be able to register.

My new status is the following:

Language skills: In progress
Physical presence: In progress
Citizenship test: Completed
Background verification: Completed
Prohibitions: In progress
Citizenship ceremony: Not started

This just again shows how slow CIC is... but maybe it'll help you. It's a disgrace that November 2019 applicant still has 4 sections in progress... :mad:
I just registered and I have the exact same status. My office is Scarborough. I'm a November 2019 applicant and did my test on April 24th.

Reactions: Anford