+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November - 2019 Citizenship Applications

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Well apparently it did something because I just got the invitation to the test!!!! :D
Congratulations! In that case, I would like to ask what did you ask them exactly, and did you express any frustration in the delay, or it was just a simple request to know where your file is in the processing? Also, is there any fees to send the webform?

btoronto

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Congratulations! In that case, I would like to ask what did you ask them exactly, and did you express any frustration in the delay, or it was just a simple request to know where your file is in the processing? Also, is there any fees to send the webform?
Thanks!

I basically told them I was reaching out to check if there was something wrong with my application because I have seen people that applied after me getting test invites.

And no, no fees to send the webform. Here's the link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Good luck!

Reactions: CaBeaver

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I have a question regarding the setting of the online exam: I work on a different bigger screen other than my laptop's screen because the latter is small. My laptop has the built-in camera, so if I did the exam on my bigger screen, I would be facing sideway relative to my laptop's camera. Would that be OK, or I have to do the exam on my laptop's screen to face the camera directly (or alternatively purchase a camera to put on top of my bigger screen)?

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
I have a question regarding the setting of the online exam: I work on a different bigger screen other than my laptop's screen because the latter is small. My laptop has the built-in camera, so if I did the exam on my bigger screen, I would be facing sideway relative to my laptop's camera. Would that be OK, or I have to do the exam on my laptop's screen to face the camera directly (or alternatively purchase a camera to put on top of my bigger screen)?
Just work off a small screen for once. Don't try to make difficult something that shouldn't be. If you have trouble seeing the screen you can always zoom the screen in, no harm in doing that

YBnormal

Feb 14, 2021
I had the same exact issue. I just did it from my laptop for this once.

Reactions: CaBeaver