+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Cadlady

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hi,

FSW EE Indian Applicant. I got my AOR in Nov 2019 and my application is still under processing!!!

Just recently in december I was finally asked to do my remedical - till then I hadn't heard anything since Apirl 2020.

I have done my remedical and now I am still waiting! Please help - any way I can get some clarity on my application - As i keep only getting generic replies? Any one I can reach or talk to. It's been over 2 years now and I am so disheartened. Is my application forgotten? What do i do?

Thanks
I’m Nov 2019 also, no remed request yet. It may seem as though our application has been swept under the carpet but Stay hopeful, we are closer to the end.

ss_andrew_ss

Oct 27, 2018
Hi,

FSW EE Indian Applicant. I got my AOR in Nov 2019 and my application is still under processing!!!

Just recently in december I was finally asked to do my remedical - till then I hadn't heard anything since Apirl 2020.

I have done my remedical and now I am still waiting! Please help - any way I can get some clarity on my application - As i keep only getting generic replies? Any one I can reach or talk to. It's been over 2 years now and I am so disheartened. Is my application forgotten? What do i do?
I'm in the same situation, dude. If you get to know the way how to fasten the processing of your application, please share your experience. It was told on this forum however that the estimated processing time in 2022 will be 36 months because they have 1.8 million applications in the backlog (including refugees, tourist visas, etc.)

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Hi,

Thanks
Most of the Nov 2019 and Dec 2019 AOR people are in your situation. IRCC, spesifically Ottawa office is not issuing PPRs. We are all waiting.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Seeing PPRs Monday from 2020 applicants and almost no 2019 is really heartbreaking. What can be the reason?
They are just processing in random order. Also, there are a lot of 2020 applicants left, it is kind of normal to see a lot of PPRs there. I am sure all 2019 and 2020 applications will be finalized in the next months. They are now really focusing on backlogs, it just takes time.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Seeing PPRs Monday from 2020 applicants and almost no 2019 is really heartbreaking. What can be the reason?
2019 applicants complaining about 2020 applicants and 2020 applicants complaining about 2021 applicants getting pprs before them. It’s a vicious cycle

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
They are just processing in random order. Also, there are a lot of 2020 applicants left, it is kind of normal to see a lot of PPRs there. I am sure all 2019 and 2020 applications will be finalized in the next months. They are now really focusing on backlogs, it just takes time.
phew it is just so stressful seeing people who applied a year after I did around me already making travel plans and I am just here waiting, new work contract I can't take because its a 2 year project. so many opportunities I do not know what to do

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
phew it is just so stressful seeing people who applied a year after I did around me already making travel plans and I am just here waiting, new work contract I can't take because its a 2 year project. so many opportunities I do not know what to do
I can truly relate to this. It’s frustrating to keep expecting not knowing when the wait will end.

Reactions: Maple bonbon Sirop

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
@matteosc sent you a dm with a question, please check! Thanks.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Yes, I understand, it is very frustrating and undoubtedly unfair, but it is not applicant's fault. I think you are very close to the end, try to focus on that and not on what is other people's situation.