+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
AOR Nov 12, 2019, OINP, COR India
After a very long time, I saw a ghost update with the current status - "Application/profile updated". But inside I don't see any noticeable changes. Hope this is a positive sign.

Sanjay Sridhar

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Hi All,

Do we have to let IRCC know after we take re-meds..??
I had received re-meds request on 16th and was able to finish it today. Do we have to raise a webform with the acknowledgement..??

Thanks,
Sanjay

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi All,

I had received re-meds request on 16th and was able to finish it today. Do we have to raise a webform with the acknowledgement..??

Thanks,
Sanjay
You do not need to. The hospital will upload the result of your medicals.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi All,

Thanks,
Sanjay
@Sanjay Sridhar it is best to send the acknowledgement that your received from the hospital via webform

golu_molu

Nov 20, 2020
After a very long time, I saw a ghost update with the current status - "Application/profile updated". But inside I don't see any noticeable changes. Hope this is a positive sign.
I hope you will get the golden ticket soon but delays are because of travel restrictions only.

Reactions: Vipin123

Cadlady

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
I also got a ghost update too with no changes. Accra VO. Dont know what to expect now…

aparlik

Jun 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

I received my remeds request on 20th November and had completed my them on 24th November. However, the clinic only uploaded my report on 11th December. Since that day, my medical status on the portal has changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Is this normal? I was under the impression that this particular portal status is usually seen before receiving a medical request.

I have already informed IRCC about the completion of my remeds twice through web forms.

AOR Nov 12 2019, FSW-O, VO-Ottawa.

Cp9009

Star Member
May 22, 2020
@legalfalcon hi, please answer my queries at the earliest .
1. 18 dec was the last date for my remeds and i got them done on 14 dec, and mailed them regarding the same. But my profile shows we have not received medicals. And also they might ask for additional documents. Is it ok?
2. My daughter passport was requested till 26 dec. i applied for passport ,but haven't received it yet. What shud i do ? Am very worried

golu_molu

Nov 20, 2020
Hi everyone,

I received my remeds request on 20th November and had completed my them on 24th November. However, the clinic only uploaded my report on 11th December. Since that day, my medical status on the portal has changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Is this normal? I was under the impression that this particular portal status is usually seen before receiving a medical request.

I have already informed IRCC about the completion of my remeds twice through web forms.

AOR Nov 12 2019, FSW-O, VO-Ottawa.
No need to worry, its common.

Reactions: aparlik

Hellocanada2525

Nov 28, 2020
@legalfalcon Hello legal falcon, while pre filling the nas 2120 form for SIN, on the top it says, you don’t need to fill this form if you are submitting in person at service Canada office.
So my question is don’t they want us not to even pre-fill this form altogether?
Or do they have a different form for in-person?
Or will they ask us to sit infront of a computer and ask us to fill us out in the service Canada computer?
Im confused why they said that on top of the form, please help.

Reactions: Maple bonbon Sirop

idicvulcan

Mar 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi guys!
Two questions (finally have updates!):
1. This morning my background check changed from in progress to not applicable after 2 years of process (EE - FSW-O). What does this mean?
2. My US passport had my biometric sticker on the back from IRCC. I just had to send that passport to the DoS for renewal. Should I transfer the sticker to the back of my new passport, or does that not matter?

Thanks!
Ben

Nikkyy

Aug 1, 2021
I'm sorry to bother you @legalfalcon however my AOR is Nov 2019. Third remedicals was requested Nov 17 and my family passed 10days after. Since then its been radio silence. Saw a GU December 14 but nothing more after that. Please what can else can I do, its frustrating as I keep hoping daily. My VO is Ottawa. Please do you suggest I reach out to any MP? It's been a long time on this journey. I just want to round it up this year and start a new chapter in the coming year. Please any suggestions be appreciated. I'm frustrated and depressed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hello legal falcon, while pre filling the nas 2120 form for SIN, on the top it says, you don’t need to fill this form if you are submitting in person at service Canada office.
So my question is don’t they want us not to even pre-fill this form altogether?
Or do they have a different form for in-person?
Or will they ask us to sit infront of a computer and ask us to fill us out in the service Canada computer?
Im confused why they said that on top of the form, please help.
The form is the same, however when you go in person you will provide all the documents and thee information will be entered at the counter upon verification and the SIn will be generated then and there itself.

Reactions: Hellocanada2525

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I'm sorry to bother you @legalfalcon however my AOR is Nov 2019. Third remedicals was requested Nov 17 and my family passed 10days after. Since then its been radio silence. Saw a GU December 14 but nothing more after that. Please what can else can I do, its frustrating as I keep hoping daily. My VO is Ottawa. Please do you suggest I reach out to any MP? It's been a long time on this journey. I just want to round it up this year and start a new chapter in the coming year. Please any suggestions be appreciated. I'm frustrated and depressed.
There is nothing much that can be done except to wait. You can contact your MP. However, the MP can only get information for you under the Privacy Act.

You can also consider Mandamus. see https://bit.ly/3pv4XnH