+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
If your address or contact details change, they should be updated with IRCC. You should send a web form regarding the phone number as well.

Sending a web form to update your contact info has no impact on the processing of your application.
Thank you so much for your help!

Razekk29

Aug 1, 2020
@legalfalcon

I have received a letter asking me to provide new medical examination for my PR application within 30 days, but I have already done a medical examination in June for my student visa. I believe I would not need to retake the medical exam for my PR application since the medical is still valid.

I tried sending a webform, but CIC won't answer! It's been more than a week with no feeback whatsoever - This is so frustrating!

Should I just retake a new medical exam or will they actually listen to me and fetch my valid results and update my profile?

Last edited:

megasaur

Jul 2, 2020
@legalfalcon
How do I need to upload the re-medical document? I'm on the web page where I uploaded my documents (including my 1st medical) but I can't see an option to upload the re-medical.

Last edited:

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
@legalfalcon
How do I need to upload the re-medical document? I'm on the web page where I uploaded my documents (including my 1st medical) but I can't see an option to upload the re-medical.
Hi! If you received a re-medical request from IRCC and completed your medical exam with the form that IRCC sent you, you don't need to upload anything :) your doctor will send your results and it will be automatically updated on your account.

Reactions: megasaur

megasaur

Jul 2, 2020
Hi! If you received a re-medical request from IRCC and completed your medical exam with the form that IRCC sent you, you don't need to upload anything :) your doctor will send your results and it will be automatically updated on your account.
Oh is that so?! Cool, thank you very much.

mithlesh kumar

Apr 10, 2019
AOR -23 Dec 2019
Remedial request-4th Oct, 21
Medical passed- 23 Oct,21

09 Dec, 2022- Received this email.

Hi -Below received this message.

Subject line: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

“Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card. You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf.”

However, please note that I received this message in my email tagged to my earlier work permit UCI, whereas my wife is the main PR applicant (no msg to her) and her PR Application no. is referred too. Little confusing. I’m in India. I was in Canada and came back in May 2020. I am dependent applicants and wife is main application.

Please advise what to do? What is this?

yyyh

Sep 13, 2021
FSW-O
AOR Nov 19
PPR Dec 21

I'm not from a visa exempt country, but I am holding a valid visitor visa. Do I still need to submit passport for a one-time immigrant visa? My understanding is that a photocopy of the passport should be sufficient to get CoPR, and I can use the visitor visa for landing. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks a lot.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
AOR -23 Dec 2019
Remedial request-4th Oct, 21
Medical passed- 23 Oct,21

09 Dec, 2022- Received this email.

Hi -Below received this message.

Subject line: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

“Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation). In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card. You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf.”

However, please note that I received this message in my email tagged to my earlier work permit UCI, whereas my wife is the main PR applicant (no msg to her) and her PR Application no. is referred too. Little confusing. I’m in India. I was in Canada and came back in May 2020. I am dependent applicants and wife is main application.

Please advise what to do? What is this?
@mithlesh kumar Did you mention in your application that you were in Canada and your wife is in India? If so, separate emails should be sent to both of you. If your wife has not received the email, just email the VO, raise a webform, call IRCC to inform them that you have not received the PPR email and that you are outside Canada.

A new email will be sent to both of you. All the best!!

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
FSW-O
AOR Nov 19
PPR Dec 21

I'm not from a visa exempt country, but I am holding a valid visitor visa. Do I still need to submit passport for a one-time immigrant visa? My understanding is that a photocopy of the passport should be sufficient to get CoPR, and I can use the visitor visa for landing. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks a lot.
@yyyh photocopy is not sufficient - the actual passport should be sent to IRCC

mithlesh kumar

Apr 10, 2019
@mithlesh kumar Did you mention in your application that you were in Canada and your wife is in India? If so, separate emails should be sent to both of you. If your wife has not received the email, just email the VO, raise a webform, call IRCC to inform them that you have not received the PPR email and that you are outside Canada.

A new email will be sent to both of you. All the best!!
Thanks.

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Upload my medical report on 30 nov .. still no update abt medical status .. system is still showing that we hv requeted for medical

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Upload my medical report on 30 nov .. still no update abt medical status .. system is still showing that we hv requeted for medical
@Hasrat123 did you do an upfront exam or after requested it? If upfront, IRCC is taking to check the medical exams without an IME number

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
@Hasrat123 did you do an upfront exam or after requested it? If upfront, IRCC is taking to check the medical exams without an IME number
Ircc requested my medical only .. this year i added my new born in profile i hvnt get any medical req for her so i upload upfront medical of my daughter and raised the webforum regarding her addition .

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
It would be best to keep checking with IRCC via webform - i understand that their responses are vague but at least the requested gets officially recorded in your GCMS notes. @Hasrat123