+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
If we do upfront Medicals by ourself and sent through web form, do we need to do it again when IRCC ask for it with IME no ? Pls reply if somebody knows about it ..

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
If we do upfront Medicals by ourself and sent through web form, do we need to do it again when IRCC ask for it with IME no ? Pls reply if somebody knows about it ..
No u don't have to do it again if it is within 1 yr. Just send the same via webform

Shry001

Jul 14, 2019
Hello all,

I need some urgent guidance here.

My COPR is expiring Sept 23, now that the border is open for all vaccinated people, does it mean I must land in Canada by Sept. 23 or risk losing the COPR or even this confirmation of PR approval at all?

Is there any official guidance available around how long one has upon receiving COPR to enter Canada and obtain PR card, without losing entire application?

Thank you in advance.

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hello all,

My COPR is expiring Sept 23, now that the border is open for all vaccinated people, does it mean I must land in Canada by Sept. 23 or risk losing the COPR or even this confirmation of PR approval at all?

Is there any official guidance available around how long one has upon receiving COPR to enter Canada and obtain PR card, without losing entire application?

Thank you in advance.

When was it issued? How long was it valid for when issued?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hello all,

Thank you in advance.
You should entered in Canada before expiry of your COPR.

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hello all,

Thank you in advance.
You have to land in Canada before that date. Restrictions for COPR holders were lifted in June, so you could have landed even earlier.

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
It was issued last year, expiring this September.
If it was about 3-6 months valid after it was issued I think it would have been relatively easy to get an extension but if you have a legitimate reason for not being able to travel you could try asking for an extension. Do keep in mind though that if is not granted, you may have to start your application from scratch. Whilst you put in the request for the extension you should also start making travel arrangements...

Hellocanada2525

Nov 28, 2020
Good luck to me and all the other fated Outland applicants in USA and across the world waiting for CoPR’s, looks like conservative gov is leading in polls.. I lost hopes, this election might cost Trudeau for his reckless decision to call for an election in middle of the pandemic to a selfish gain for majority gov, his polls are plummeting, Canadians are mad.

Little that we know that we might face the wrath of conservatives once they are back in power, I was being hopeful and patient since 2018 through my process. I lost that ray of hope seeing the polls, and Trudeau’s gov incompetent handling of Outlanders and immigration, election, strong chance liberals might not even hold the minority ground this election, polls forecast says.

its highly unlikely that something positive is going to happen before election night sept 20th. I’m prepared for the worse, just like today IRCC announced to resubmit new applications of Visitor visas that are submitted before Sept 7th.
It won’t be a surprise if IRCC asks PR applicants to do the same. My life devastates after passing through all the stages and waiting for a COPR, it’s like a dog chasing a bone that’s tied to and make him run around a wall in circles.
I’m just sharing my fears, End of the day I want the same as you all want, peaceful landing with PR, I just wanted this to over with before conservatives take in and replaces the entire immigration and other government cabinets, ministers, which then they impose the most conservative laws, and that’s the end of progressive immigration if that happens. God please help us all, god bless Canada, the true great white north.

nonu

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Good luck to me and all the other fated Outland applicants in USA and across the world waiting for CoPR’s, looks like conservative gov is leading in polls.. I lost hopes, this election might cost Trudeau for his reckless decision to call for an election in middle of the pandemic to a selfish gain for majority gov, his polls are plummeting, Canadians are mad.

Little that we know that we might face the wrath of conservatives once they are back in power, I was being hopeful and patient since 2018 through my process. I lost that ray of hope seeing the polls, and Trudeau’s gov incompetent handling of Outlanders and immigration, election, strong chance liberals might not even hold the minority ground this election, polls forecast says.

its highly unlikely that something positive is going to happen before election night sept 20th. I’m prepared for the worse, just like today IRCC announced to resubmit new applications of Visitor visas that are submitted before Sept 7th.
It won’t be a surprise if IRCC asks PR applicants to do the same. My life devastates after passing through all the stages and waiting for a COPR, it’s like a dog chasing a bone that’s tied to and make him run around a wall in circles.
I’m just sharing my fears, End of the day I want the same as you all want, peaceful landing with PR, I just wanted this to over with before conservatives take in and replaces the entire immigration and other government cabinets, ministers, which then they impose the most conservative laws, and that’s the end of progressive immigration if that happens. God please help us all, god bless Canada, the true great white north.
What you are saying is one of the possibilities in the worst case scenario, but i think chances are highly unlikely for this to happen. It is true application backlogs are huge but this is not a reason to cancel PR applications. Last time they introduced new immigration system, and that was a strong reason to start afresh, now there is no such reason, borders are open now, its a matter of time for them to start processing applicstions and issue pprs.

Hellocanada2525

Nov 28, 2020
What you are saying is one of the possibilities in the worst case scenario, but i think chances are highly unlikely for this to happen. It is true application backlogs are huge but this is not a reason to cancel PR applications. Last time they introduced new immigration system, and that was a strong reason to start afresh, now there is no such reason, borders are open now, its a matter of time for them to start processing applicstions and issue pprs.
I want the very same, I really wish they start landing Outland applicants in US and rest of the world.

nonu

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
I want the very same, I really wish they start landing Outland applicants in US and rest of the world.
yes they should fix this, and if even in the worst case they do cancel applications! then my friend Canada is no better than US, who merely wants to use peoples money from outisde. And if thats the case then Canada wont be the destination people should choose to go, at least not me.

So i do believe that this is not the truth, and I have faith in Canada, so we should hang tight and wait for the good news soon.

Reactions: Oluwasol77

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Oh please. This forum thread is becoming toxic and toxic. People always have this speculation that they will cancel applications!

Please, if you some negative news to say, just keep it to yourself. A lot of people come here to have great news and status updates on their applications.