Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
In covid era there r mainly two types of applications.. inland n outland.. they weren’t processing outlands coz they cudnt land coz of border restrictions
I think the other post was more accurate because I’m Inland-FSW and seating for over 17 months...

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Agreed.. but wouldn’t they change their medical requirements post Covid..?? I think they might include few more tests. Nevertheless, still
Planning to get one done. Processing of medical
results are also delayed.
I don't think they will change the tests. That's very unlikely. They anyway are asking for a negative PCR test while landing.

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
How long did it take for your medicals to get updated..??
I am not completely sure. But definitely not more than 2 months. I had called IRCC in between and they confirmed that they received my new medical reports. It got updated in my profile a few weeks after that.

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Did anybody holding expired COPR get a generic email response from NDVO?
Was just wondering why you were asking. Although I don't have an expired COPR, I was just wondering if you got some communication, and if you did, what was it?

sanjmys

Jun 27, 2020
Was just wondering why you were asking. Although I don't have an expired COPR, I was just wondering if you got some communication, and if you did, what was it?
Sorry, I haven't got any email but some one had mentioned about it in a different forum related to expired COPR.
Just I wanted check it out whether anybody in this forum have got one

kkaur13

Mar 17, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon please help me with a query, My AOR is 2019 November FSW, i got married in December-2020, after that i submitted all the documents related to my husband as per the requirements of ircc, my husband and me are living in different cities due to our jobs, i was staying in my parents house till date, but due to some personal issues of my husband and my parents, i am shifting to my in laws place next week, which is at just 10 minutes distance from my parents place, i have few questions related to that:- 1. Do i need to update ircc about this change in address?
2. If yes then do i need to update my documents(including passport) also with new address?
3. will they ask for pcc again? as my parents are not gona support me in anything from now, so that's why i am concerned about it.
Thanks for your help in advance
@legalfalcon kindly delete this comment, my issue has been resolved, i can't find any option to delete it