+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
That's crazy, brother, and you have the right to be very upset. It is very strange to receive a rejection without also receiving the letter. Could it be accidental? I don't know but it does happen. I strongly recommend you to order GCMS right away. You may use a third party to order the notes. The one I use and used by many on the forum is GET GCMS - Order GCMS notes online from immigration Canada

Call them also on Monday. Yes, it is difficult to get on the queue but keep trying till you get connected and get on the queue. That's how I got to them by keep redialing.

For my first application, I too got rejection but with the letter. It was shocking as when I received the email I expected a positive update. That application was rejected for incompleteness after waiting close to 100 days. But nothing close to yours.
IRCC quoted on their website that no application would be rejected bcz of incompleteness of the documents, after covid of course. I suppose there must be other reasons for the gentleman’s application rejection. In every sense, it is shocking for not only for the person who is facing this, of course his all bearings and pain can not be even imagined. This is giving me chills now. I am so sorry for you! And also, very very very scared now about the future.
i have no idea what happened. i have been religiously monitoring my email for any alerts or communication from them since the day i submitted my application in the EE pool, but I didn't receive anything until today. Yes thats what ive heard too, before they reject, they usually send that letter you mentioned asking for the candidate to furnish documents or provide more info.
I never received anything like that and i just spent hours checking my email inbox, phone messages, physical mailbox and mail and verifying they didnt send me anything. Months ago i sent a webform request to ask about the status of my application, which i never heard back from. No, i havent been able to request GCMS notes because i am not in Canada and i dont know anyone personally currently in Canada who can help with this. i only got an alert in my mail today saying your profile has been updated and when i logged in and checked it said Rejected. Just imagine, i thought when i saw the email alert that profile was updated that it was ppr and that my application was approved. log in and i see fucking rejection. and before anyone says check again, i can fucking read i know the difference between approved and rejected.
I have raised a webform request again today asking for some more explanation but given their track record, i don't expect an immediate response. Now I have to wait till Monday to be able to call their center which is usually impossible to get to. Each time i have tried reaching out to them over phone in past i get the message "too many callers, try again" or whatever.
This is came out of nowhere and was very random. it was the first piece of communication ive had from them since i submitted biometrics more than a year ago. I have no idea what the fuck is going on. At this point, given the way this has been handled, i don't see my application going forward. I mean, why the fuck would they update my application status with reject without any notice or reason? It makes no sense. Maybe their emails are queued up in their outbox and in the coming days I will get that letter they were supposed to send? I don't know. This is fucking ridiculous i have no idea what to do anymore. this is nonsense, this was never meant to be and if they knew so from the beginning, why did they waste my time and money...

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
IRCC quoted on their website that no application would be rejected bcz of incompleteness of the documents, after covid of course. I suppose there must be other reasons for the gentleman’s application rejection. In every sense, it is shocking for not only for the person who is facing this, of course his all bearings and pain can not be even imagined. This is giving me chills now. I am so sorry for you! And also, very very very scared now about the future.
The incompleteness was rejected for mine in 2019, not his.

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
I just got alerted in my profile that my application was denied... im shaking right now, how could this have happened?!?? I did everything right, I submitted all the documents and forms correctly... and i have been waiting for so long.. Nov 17th Outland AOR Sydney NS office. What the hell just happened? are they just rejecting applicants who are still waiting? What the fuck is going on??

So thats it? Just like that its over? Does anyone know if rejections are happening for other Outland applications from 2020? Is there a way to appeal the decision? Or do i have to start from scratch?

This is utter nonsense. I kept so many plans on hold since 2019 thinking that this will come through, but not only has there been an insane delay on the final decision, they actually rejected me. I don’t believe this. What an utter disappointment, what was the point of spending all this time and effort and money on this fucking process if it was all for nothing? I feel destroyed and completely hopeless. My future is a big black hole with this news now.

to all those still waiting, please don’t feel disheartened reading this, but just be prepared for anything cause i have no idea how they are making decisions. I am so upset right now. If there is no way to appeal the decision, no fucking chance im applying again from scratch. fuck that. Good luck guys, don’t do this at the cost of your mental health. That’s all i can say.
Yes, I feel sorry to hear thi
i have no idea what happened. i have been religiously monitoring my email for any alerts or communication from them since the day i submitted my application in the EE pool, but I didn't receive anything until today. Yes thats what ive heard too, before they reject, they usually send that letter you mentioned asking for the candidate to furnish documents or provide more info.
I never received anything like that and i just spent hours checking my email inbox, phone messages, physical mailbox and mail and verifying they didnt send me anything. Months ago i sent a webform request to ask about the status of my application, which i never heard back from. No, i havent been able to request GCMS notes because i am not in Canada and i dont know anyone personally currently in Canada who can help with this. i only got an alert in my mail today saying your profile has been updated and when i logged in and checked it said Rejected. Just imagine, i thought when i saw the email alert that profile was updated that it was ppr and that my application was approved. log in and i see fucking rejection. and before anyone says check again, i can fucking read i know the difference between approved and rejected.
I have raised a webform request again today asking for some more explanation but given their track record, i don't expect an immediate response. Now I have to wait till Monday to be able to call their center which is usually impossible to get to. Each time i have tried reaching out to them over phone in past i get the message "too many callers, try again" or whatever.
This is came out of nowhere and was very random. it was the first piece of communication ive had from them since i submitted biometrics more than a year ago. I have no idea what the fuck is going on. At this point, given the way this has been handled, i don't see my application going forward. I mean, why the fuck would they update my application status with reject without any notice or reason? It makes no sense. Maybe their emails are queued up in their outbox and in the coming days I will get that letter they were supposed to send? I don't know. This is fucking ridiculous i have no idea what to do anymore. this is nonsense, this was never meant to be and if they knew so from the beginning, why did they waste my time and money...
Really really sorry to read this and I can imagine what you must be going through. Please order the GCMS notes through third party. It will take 45 days. Let me know if I can be of any help. I am in Canada. But its not over yet. You will know the reason for rejection and then take corrective measures. appeal.

Lchinjohn

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi. My AOR is 31/10/19. Have not received any update since biometrics. Medical showing "medical passed". Do I need to be concerned? Anyone else with a similar timeline waiting with me? Would appreciate some advice. Thank you

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Hi. My AOR is 31/10/19. Have not received any update since biometrics. Medical showing "medical passed". Do I need to be concerned? Anyone else with a similar timeline waiting with me? Would appreciate some advice. Thank you
Have you ordered gcms notes. If you have not, please do

Reactions: Cadlady

Lchinjohn

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
I'm outland. I've read that gcms is only for inland applicants. I've raised webform, first few times were just generic ones, the latest not replied. Can I order GCMS? Pls advise.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I'm outland. I've read that gcms is only for inland applicants. I've raised webform, first few times were just generic ones, the latest not replied. Can I order GCMS? Pls advise.
Yes! GCMS can be ordered both the by Inlands as well as Outlands. You can either order it through a third party site or through your relative / friend if he is a Canadia PR or Citizen

aditikarande

Jun 6, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-11-2019
Yes, you can order GCMS even if you are an outland applicant. I ordered from GCMS Online. I got my notes in 30 days.

Cadlady

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
@legalfalcon someone asked this in a group chat: Morning everyone,, since IRCC is prioritising applications from immediate families,, can one apply for AL without ppr to facilitate Processing?

Lchinjohn

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019

Cadlady

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
I just got alerted in my profile that my application was denied... im shaking right now, how could this have happened?!?? I did everything right, I submitted all the documents and forms correctly... and i have been waiting for so long.. Nov 17th Outland AOR Sydney NS office. What the hell just happened? are they just rejecting applicants who are still waiting? What the fuck is going on??

So thats it? Just like that its over? Does anyone know if rejections are happening for other Outland applications from 2020? Is there a way to appeal the decision? Or do i have to start from scratch?

This is utter nonsense. I kept so many plans on hold since 2019 thinking that this will come through, but not only has there been an insane delay on the final decision, they actually rejected me. I don’t believe this. What an utter disappointment, what was the point of spending all this time and effort and money on this fucking process if it was all for nothing? I feel destroyed and completely hopeless. My future is a big black hole with this news now.

to all those still waiting, please don’t feel disheartened reading this, but just be prepared for anything cause i have no idea how they are making decisions. I am so upset right now. If there is no way to appeal the decision, no fucking chance im applying again from scratch. fuck that. Good luck guys, don’t do this at the cost of your mental health. That’s all i can say.
This is really really sad!! Why waste so much time only to later reject one’s application? This broke my heart!

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Thanks for the info. I've checked out the link. There seems to be 2 choices of GCMS, 1) e-GCMS and 2) GCMS+. Which one should I order? And can you advise on whether I should go for IRCC or CBSA? Thank you for your time in replying to this.
We paid INR 1000/ - for the Notes ( from IRCC it took about 90days ) (ie) e-GCMS should be OK to know the status and CBSA can be considered now as there are more delays noticed recently from IRCC. They will suggest also.