+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

subbusubani

May 28, 2020
@legalfalcon
I have submitted my ITA on NOv 10th 2019 - Inland
i called 30 times to CIC and they said all stages are completed on May 5th 2020 and final decision is pending .
From May 5th until now they didnt even touch my profile and i see people who submitted on Sep 2020 also got there PR's .
What would be the case and why IRCC is holding my profile for such a long time ?
is there a way to contact IRCC officer ..I mean if i talk to local MP will this work ?

Reactions: Riotsam

Riotsam

Aug 20, 2020
@legalfalcon
i called 30 times to CIC and they said all stages are completed on May 5th 2020 and final decision is pending .
From May 5th until now they didnt even touch my profile and i see people who submitted on Sep 2020 also got there PR's .
What would be the case and why IRCC is holding my profile for such a long time ?
is there a way to contact IRCC officer ..I mean if i talk to local MP will this work ?
On the same boat.

Addan29

May 16, 2018
Italy
@legalfalcon
Don't even bother to write to an MP. I did it, they answered and I got nothing. They told me that applications are halted because of the pandemic and that the offices are working at reduced capacity. They asked for more information, which I provided, and they never got back to me.
I live in Canada and my application was approved on March 20th, just two days after the travel restrictions. I have been waiting ever since but I don't see the end of the tunnel.

I am seriously taking into consideration to go back to Europe and live there. The process is taking too much and I cannot pause my life anymore!

• Sad
Reactions: yosupa

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I know this if frustrating but it is just an administrative delay and there is nothing much that you can do.

You can contact your MP, but he can only obtain your information from IRCC, which you already have.

The Member of Parliament can obtain your personal information from any federal agency.

Section 8 of the Privacy act states:

Disclosure of personal information

• 8 (1) Personal information under the control of a government institution shall not, without the consent of the individual to whom it relates, be disclosed by the institution except in accordance with this section.

Where personal information may be disclosed

(2) Subject to any other Act of Parliament, personal information under the control of a government institution may be disclosed
    (a) ...
  • (b) ...
  • (c) ...
  • (d) ...
  • (e) ...
  • (f) ...
  • (g) to a member of Parliament for the purpose of assisting the individual to whom the information relates in resolving a problem;

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
@legalfalcon
At least you know that your application is in final stage, in many cases we don't even know our status. In my case its even worse. AOR NOV-2019, I never got an update on my medicals. Most of them got it around biometrics time. But for me, except biometrics nothing happened. When I call them they say nothing has started with my application. Not even medicals is looked at.
Applied for GCMS notes, been 90+ days. No response yet. Not even an email asking for extension.

• Sad
Reactions: amyung

subbusubani

May 28, 2020
I know this if frustrating but it is just an administrative delay and there is nothing much that you can do.

You can contact your MP, but he can only obtain your information from IRCC, which you already have.

The Member of Parliament can obtain your personal information from any federal agency.

Section 8 of the Privacy act states:

Disclosure of personal information

• 8 (1) Personal information under the control of a government institution shall not, without the consent of the individual to whom it relates, be disclosed by the institution except in accordance with this section.

Where personal information may be disclosed

(2) Subject to any other Act of Parliament, personal information under the control of a government institution may be disclosed
    (a) ...
  • (b) ...
  • (c) ...
  • (d) ...
  • (e) ...
  • (f) ...
  • (g) to a member of Parliament for the purpose of assisting the individual to whom the information relates in resolving a problem;
@legalfalcon
Thanks for quick response..
Will they ever touch my profile or they will leave as it is now ?
Is there a way you can recommend for me ?

saishasank

Dec 29, 2018
My Aor nov 20 , 2019 inland . As per gcms file approved on april 8th 2020 but no update . Tried calling ircc several times, but i just get generic response.

Reactions: MPrins15

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Thanks for quick response..
Will they ever touch my profile or they will leave as it is now ?
Is there a way you can recommend for me ?
IRCC will have to process your application. They cannot keep it in limbo for ever.
It is just a matter of time. You can continue to send webforms form time to time.

Reactions: Dee1729