Happy to answer any questions.
Hey congratulations May I know are you Inland or Outland? Thank you

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Hi

My aor is 26 nov 2019
My ielts expiry date is 14 dec 2020
Medical status changed to u passed a medical from you ve passed ur medical on dec 2019.
Gcms notes says everything is pending for review expect medical .

When will i get ppr .

Cp9009

Star Member
May 22, 2020
A lot of room for speculations considering the pandemic is far from over. Now here you are looking towards a delay of at least 3-4 months more (maybe a start of Q2-2021) as of now. I know it's depressing, even I have my entire life on hold due to this. I just keep on delaying things thinking when all this will end and I get the PPR mail. As somebody recently mentioned in this group, we can't just stay like this anymore, we have to move forward with our lives and stop expecting that the mail will come even in 2021.

At least we have this forum and each other to discuss this stuff. Let's pause our expectations for a couple of quarters and stop living in uncertainty.

Cheers! :)
Thanks a lot... but its gettig too much to handle.

• Sad
Reactions: yosupa and m_jags06

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Something weird just happened. I just got an email from ottawa:

Application number: E00******

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada in regard to your application for permanent residence (PR).

Based on our assessment of your recent enquiry, we regret to inform you that we cannot process your request to issue a new confirmation of PR document and PR visa at this time; you have not demonstrated that you meet the exemption criteria. As a reminder, the travel restrictions were implemented to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19) in Canada.

Specifically, you do not meet the criteria for Expired COPR Travel authorization issuance.

Rest assured that your application will remain open and be put on hold until after the travel restriction pause is lifted or until you demonstrate that you meet the exemption criteria mentioned above. You will have to submit the new information via our webform.

You can find more information on travel restrictions on our website at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html

But the thing is I'm not even in the expired copr category. I'm still awaiting PPR.
@legalfalcon what do you think? Could it be a glitch?

chaozcho

Sep 28, 2020

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada in regard to your application for permanent residence (PR).

Based on our assessment of your recent enquiry, we regret to inform you that we cannot process your request to issue a new confirmation of PR document and PR visa at this time; you have not demonstrated that you meet the exemption criteria. As a reminder, the travel restrictions were implemented to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID‑19) in Canada.

Specifically, you do not meet the criteria for Expired COPR Travel authorization issuance.

Rest assured that your application will remain open and be put on hold until after the travel restriction pause is lifted or until you demonstrate that you meet the exemption criteria mentioned above. You will have to submit the new information via our webform.

You can find more information on travel restrictions on our website at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html

But the thing is I'm not even in the expired copr category. I'm still awaiting PPR.
I received the exact same email this morning. I thought this is in response to the inquiry email I sent to the office in Oct. But same as you, I am not in the expired COPR category. And if my case is approved, I should be exempt from the travel restrictions because my ROC is the US.

pop8455

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020

I got this too! At least it says in writing that the application is on hold until the travel restrictions are lifted.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
I think those who have been approved (based on the GCMS notes) will no longer be required to do remedicals. Personal thoughts? My medicals expired last Nov 29. Still no update.
What about those who are pending final approval with all stages passed? My medicals expired on 9th December 2020 and no update since then.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Most of these are generic emails.

What was your webform inquiry that you sent?