+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

totoro03

Dec 27, 2020
Hi everyone. So I got an email from IRCC asking me to do a medical exam. I did an upfront medical exam in Oct 2019. I'm not sure whether it's because that one is expired or they just don't have my upfront medical examination results. I did submit my Information Printout sheet with my application.

Anyone knows what to do? thank you

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Hi everyone. So I got an email from IRCC asking me to do a medical exam. I did an upfront medical exam in Oct 2019. I'm not sure whether it's because that one is expired or they just don't have my upfront medical examination results. I did submit my Information Printout sheet with my application.

Anyone knows what to do? thank you
It just means that your medical has expired and after the reassessment by the RMO they have asked you to do your remedicals. You can just go ahead and do the medicals again.

totoro03

Dec 27, 2020
It just means that your medical has expired and after the reassessment by the RMO they have asked you to do your remedicals. You can just go ahead and do the medicals again.
I was hoping I wont need to do it again... but i guess maybe you are right, just have to do it again... i have redone police certificates now its medical exam, if the waiting time passes another year, will have to do all over again plus the English test, sounds stupid!

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
I was hoping I wont need to do it again... but i guess maybe you are right, just have to do it again... i have redone police certificates now its medical exam, if the waiting time passes another year, will have to do all over again plus the English test, sounds stupid!
Luckily you don't have to pass the English test for one more time.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
As long as you got ITA, submitted your documents and passed eligibility then you won't have to retake the IELTS test.

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Just curious why they are asking medical again for some and extending for others. Do you have any history of high BP or anything else? I'm a little scared to do re-medical as I have high BP which controlled with medication. initial medical test, I had to see a cardiologist. Don't want to do it again as medical test is very expensive in US

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I raised a webform on December 18th asking for an update on my expired medicals. Any idea how much time they take for a response, considering the holiday season?
AOR - Nov 12 2019
Review of medical results - December 3, 2019: You passed the medical exam.
OINP Candidate
Outland India

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
I raised a webform on December 18th asking for an update on my expired medicals. Any idea how much time they take for a response, considering the holiday season?
AOR - Nov 12 2019
Review of medical results - December 3, 2019: You passed the medical exam.
OINP Candidate
Outland India
Asked them a week ago, no response yet. Follow up with ordering notes, might be helpful.

Reactions: Vipin123

Taran1992

May 14, 2019
Aor -Nov 2019 outland applicant India
RPRF request letter recieved today after a long wait .
what to expect further guys??

golu_molu

Nov 20, 2020
Aor -Nov 2019 outland applicant India
RPRF request letter recieved today after a long wait .
what to expect further guys??
Someone took action on your file it's surely a good sign.
You must have received PPR if you could have paid all fees upfront.

Hellocanada2525

Nov 28, 2020
Happy new year 2022. Great job IRCC. I will not be surprised if IRCC say Happy new Year 2023.
I have no hope this year too.
I removed 2020 and 2021 from my head.
Brace for another year of mental torture.