+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hey congratulations..

Can you share which ID did you get the email from? Along with Subject line?

My AOR is 11/3/19, just want to make sure I recognize it if issued.

Thank you
Please keep us posted about the status. My aor is also 3rd nov residing in USA from India.

manik1203

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Good news is PPR are starting to be issued,

Not sure any inland applicants got it too, still waiting AOR 28 Nov,

Maybe our applications are not a priority as our work permit got time to expire... who knows why delayed,
I am nov 17 inland cec applicant. WP was expired on aug 1st.. last week got new WP..But no news on COPR

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
On the main page of my IRCC account (where you can see all of your applications related to immigration), I can see that the "Current Status" of my EE application started showing "Application/profile updated". When I enter the application details though, there are no updates/changes whatsoever. Does this count as a ghost update? ;)

Edit:
After 15 minutes the status was changed back to "Submitted". Guess it's nothing to be excited about.

swathy1213

Jan 25, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Centralized Intake Office,NS
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2020
So you are supposed to send your passport and a self addressed envelope to Ottawa from USA within 30 days?
Yes we have got 30 days to send the passports.

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
On the main page of my IRCC account (where you can see all of your applications related to immigration), I can see that the "Current Status" of my EE application started showing "Application/profile updated". When I enter the application details though, there are no updates/changes whatsoever. Does this count as a ghost update? ;)

Edit:
After 15 minutes the status was changed back to "Submitted". Guess it's nothing to be excited about.
That is what a ghost update it :) Your status resets to submitted. It's a good sign. I had gotten one and found out my security was passed too.

Reactions: Bilybongosky

RN-LauraB

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Australia
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05/11/2020
Did your application updated? as i have received an email an hour a goo too the title of the email is "ready for visa" but when i log in to my application nothing change an dno new message is that normal ??
Yes, thats normal. My email was the same and my online application has not changed. This will update once we have sent off our passports/photos etc and it all gets approved apparently. Congratulations.

NatureBoy2

Mar 11, 2019
Hi folks, nice to see people getting those golden emails - am I right in saying that some of them are outlanders?

Also, have lots of people found that IRCC automatically extended the dates on their medical certs due to the covid extension? I've sent a webform to ask them about this, but nothing came back.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi folks, nice to see people getting those golden emails - am I right in saying that some of them are outlanders?

Also, have lots of people found that IRCC automatically extended the dates on their medical certs due to the covid extension? I've sent a webform to ask them about this, but nothing came back.
That's correct. IRCC has started rolling out ppr's in bulk to outlanders. Medical extension is at the discretion of the Medical officer so they might extend or ask for Re meds.