+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Do not depend on GCMS notes. I saw someone saying their eligibility met in GCMS notes but later their PR was refused saying their eligibility was not met. Its crazy.
I think I saw this and it was refused b/c he had entered wrong noc which in turn does not meet the eligibility criteria. If duties/responsibilities does not match with the noc, ircc has a right to reject ur application.

jukebox

Mar 10, 2020
Anyone here residing in Dubai, awaiting ppr email?

I read in one of the post about someone mentioning a client from Dubai who got a ppr request, didn't hear anything after.

Any updates

hitendarlala

Aug 14, 2019
Anyone here residing in Dubai, awaiting ppr email?

I read in one of the post about someone mentioning a client from Dubai who got a ppr request, didn't hear anything after.

Any updates
Only 1 person has received PPR in UAE, the case is on Immitracker but apart from that I don’t think anyone else has received.

What’s your AOR and status?

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Dear Friends,

Got the long awaited golden e-mail just a while ago thanks to almighty. My details are given below:

AOR - 11/01/2020 (Ontario - PNP)
Medicals - 25/01/2020
Biometrics - 28/01/2020
Eligibility (Passed) - 29/07/2020 (As per GCMS)
PPR - 15/10/2020
Country of residence - UAE
VO - Sydney, Nova Scotia

don’t lose hope guys, keep praying. You will get it soon.

hitendarlala

Aug 14, 2019
Dear Friends,

Got the long awaited golden e-mail just a while ago thanks to almighty. My details are given below:

AOR - 11/01/2020 (Ontario - PNP)
Medicals - 25/01/2020
Biometrics - 28/01/2020
Eligibility (Passed) - 29/07/2020 (As per GCMS)
PPR - 15/10/2020
Country of residence - UAE
VO - Sydney, Nova Scotia

don’t lose hope guys, keep praying. You will get it soon.
Were your medical extended?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Apparently GCMS notes may not reflect everything on a file especially at the New Delhi Visa office(NDVO) as they apparently write something called "Posted notes" and that none
of the contents in posted notes shows up in GCMS notes

I learnt about this just now watching an interview of Raj Sharma, an immigration lawyer from Calgary, he said he cross-examined such officers, who are "enforcement minded" from NDVO in a case. Source : time stamp 19:10 onwards

Watch from few minutes before 19:00

All GCMS notes will have redactions under various provisions of of the Access to Information Act. Most of the redactions are under s 15 / 16 or other similar provisions of the Privacy act.

Listen to the shared video, he is referring to misrepresentation, veracity of the marriage and investigations, all of which will be redacted from GCMS. Even when you request a copy of your entire application and condiments submitted to IRCC, and of one of the submitted document to IRCC was forged, IRCC will not release it under ATIP.

Also, when a litigation is initiated, IRCC has to release the GCMS notes within 48 hours to the party contesting the outcome of the case. The GCMS notes are relied on by the lawyers on both sides to show that there was no apparent bias.

However, if the case is for spousal visa refusal, they will go to Immigration and Refugee Board and not the Federal court.

Challenges to the PR visa refusal / study visa refusal. etc will go to the Federal Court and this is called judicial review.

What the video refers is contextual to the case.

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hi, I am residing in Usa and still waiting. FSWO. The below lines from ircc official site states that if you are coming didectky from USA then you are travel exempt. Why ircc is not issuing ppr for those staying in USA??

AOR 3nov2109

You are exempt from the current travel restrictions and can come to Canada if you have a valid COPR, and

• the COPR was issued on or before March 18, 2020, or
  • the COPR was issued after March 18, 2020 and you are an immediate family membersponsored by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (note that grandparents are not considered immediate family members and cannot come to Canada at this time), or
  • you’re currently living in the U.S. and will be coming to Canada directly (transiting through the U.S. to Canada doesn’t apply)