+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

David_goCA

Sep 15, 2020
Hi Bilybingosky,
I have exact same situation, CEC inland applicant AOR Nov.15. Everything passed and medical expired. I spoke with MP, but they did not get any response.
I have seen several cases similar to our cases in this group. What about singing a petition/writing on twitter to IRCC?
It is not fair to see people from April-July 2020 are getting PR and our cases are frozen however we passed all the stages!!!
Any member of the group has a similar situation, please respond to share ideas/sign petition.
I'm Inland EEPNP, with AOR Nov.18, communicate with MP in August, saying my file is reviewing with an officer. To date, another 2 months passed, still yet DM. FEEL VERY frustrating.

SJ2019No

Oct 7, 2020
AOR Nov.24 2019
FST whithin Canada

I got privacy act today. Last updated date is February 2020.
My CIC last updated date is December 2019.

Medical : passed
Criminality : In progress
Security : Not started

My status hasn't changed for 10 months...
Is this possible?!
I'm so nervous... please help me....

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
What a boring discussion abt medicals .. its clear that we all medicals will expire one day . So what to worry .. we are already late ... discussion shud be on ppr ... will canada welcome us or we ll have to wait for another year .

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

Akhot18

Nov 27, 2019
AOR Nov.24 2019
FST whithin Canada

I got privacy act today. Last updated date is February 2020.
My CIC last updated date is December 2019.

Medical : passed
Criminality : In progress
Security : Not started

My status hasn't changed for 10 months...
Is this possible?!
I'm so nervous... please help me....

exacctly I am on same boat.. AOR nov 25 FST nothings changes since January 2020... what’s ur whatspp??

Akhot18

Nov 27, 2019
Hi @Engineer43 ,
it looks like we are in a similar boat.
I'm inland CEC, medicals expired. Last update/communication from IRCC - April 2020.
I keep in touch with my MP Office since February 2020... Getting updates from them every month or so.
Since May 2020 I am getting the same exact update -"the application looks good, everything is passed expect medicals, be patient".
Not sure if they can actually do anything about our applications.
The funny thing is - when you check other threads on this forum (AOR April or May 2020) - these guys are getting PPRs no problem after just a couple of months. Why IRCC is not working on applications from the bottom to the top is beyond my comprehension.
How you contact MP??? What’s MP stands for?? I am in same boat

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
How you contact MP??? What’s MP stands for?? I am in same boat
If you are in Canada, you can contact your Member of Parliament (MP) to follow up with IRCC about your application status.

Reactions: Thineymoore

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Unfortunately there is no way to expedite the process. However, some inland applicants have met their MP from three riding. You too can contact your MP and ask for assistance.

The MP can get your current application info form IRCC within 48 hours, which is very accurate and also write to IRCC if you have any specific issues, such that may be hindering you form making some decisions. Like buying a house, marriage, etc.

@Engineer43 @Ali_123
Hi @legalfalcon ,

as always - thank you for your help and for sharing your knowledge.

I am getting accurate updates from my MP office - the problem is, my application has not been touched for 6 months now, and this is the real issue.

And to be honest, I worded it wrong - I do not want to expedite the process... the process already takes twice the time it supposed to.
I only wish somebody would finally open my and others' applications after a 6-month delay and running on idle.

Speaking of IRCC holding us back from making some life-important decisions:

1. I and my wife were ready to buy a house in April 2020 (expected PR date). We are putting this decision away month after month, hoping to finally hear from IRCC. Our first child is supposed to be born in 3 weeks. It would be nice to have some certainty.

2. I can't pursue an engineering career... When I moved to Canada I was holding a civil engineering master's degree from Europe. That obviously doesn't mean much until the degree is assessed/approved by a Canadian organization like APEGA (The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta). That took over a year and my assessment was completed in March 2020 - meaning that I can finally move from assistant position to some engineering job. This won't happen until I have my PR because my current work permit is strictly tied to the company I work for and to my position/role in the company.

You have mentioned that MP can write a letter to IRCC. How does this work exactly?

I've been told by the MP assistant that they can get me updates only, and they can't really do anything about the processing of the file.

Please advise when you have a second and thank you again.

Reactions: Thineymoore

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

as always - thank you for your help and for sharing your knowledge.

I am getting accurate updates from my MP office - the problem is, my application has not been touched for 6 months now, and this is the real issue.

And to be honest, I worded it wrong - I do not want to expedite the process... the process already takes twice the time it supposed to.
I only wish somebody would finally open my and others' applications after a 6-month delay and running on idle.

Speaking of IRCC holding us back from making some life-important decisions:

1. I and my wife were ready to buy a house in April 2020 (expected PR date). We are putting this decision away month after month, hoping to finally hear from IRCC. Our first child is supposed to be born in 3 weeks. It would be nice to have some certainty.

2. I can't pursue an engineering career... When I moved to Canada I was holding a civil engineering master's degree from Europe. That obviously doesn't mean much until the degree is assessed/approved by a Canadian organization like APEGA (The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta). That took over a year and my assessment was completed in March 2020 - meaning that I can finally move from assistant position to some engineering job. This won't happen until I have my PR because my current work permit is strictly tied to the company I work for and to my position/role in the company.

You have mentioned that MP can write a letter to IRCC. How does this work exactly?

I've been told by the MP assistant that they can get me updates only, and they can't really do anything about the processing of the file.

Please advise when you have a second and thank you again.
Currently IRCC has different priorities, and based on where your application is, and how many people are working at the officer and many other factors play a role.

Also, people who are in Canada, should not be complaining, as they have an option to remain in Canada, apply for BOWP until their application is approved. Not it is true that the delay is frustrating as everyone wants the satisfaction of having a PR card and move on with their life.

As per the 2019 processing timelines the average time for an EE was 8 months.

The MPs apart from getting you updates can also send a letter to IRCC to look into the delay. However, this would depend on MP to MP, and they have no obligation to do so. It will also depend which political party the MP is from. Some MPs are more proactive than others. Some conservative MPs have raised the issue of daily reunification in the Parliament after which IRCC allocated additional resources to process those applications and make them a priority.

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Currently IRCC has different priorities, and based on where your application is, and how many people are working at the officer and many other factors play a role.

Also, people who are in Canada, should not be complaining, as they have an option to remain in Canada, apply for BOWP until their application is approved. Not it is true that the delay is frustrating as everyone wants the satisfaction of having a PR card and move on with their life.

As per the 2019 processing timelines the average time for an EE was 8 months.

The MPs apart from getting you updates can also send a letter to IRCC to look into the delay. However, this would depend on MP to MP, and they have no obligation to do so. It will also depend which political party the MP is from. Some MPs are more proactive than others. Some conservative MPs have raised the issue of daily reunification in the Parliament after which IRCC allocated additional resources to process those applications and make them a priority.
Thank you very much @legalfalcon.
You are right - apart from this situation being frustrating we are doing okay and we should not be complaining.
Take care everybody and hang in there.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Ali_123

Jun 3, 2020
Thank you very much @legalfalcon for the clarifications.
I just have an additional question regarding the 50 points which I claimed for the arranged employment offer. This offer was for (One year and 7 months), however due to the lack of funding the offer could be terminated in 4.5 months earlier than its original ending date. Is this problem will affect my eligibility? or my application is already locked at the date of submission and will not be affected by this change?

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Reactions: Akhot18

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
What a boring discussion abt medicals .. its clear that we all medicals will expire one day . So what to worry .. we are already late ... discussion shud be on ppr ... will canada welcome us or we ll have to wait for another year .
Do you just come on these boards to be abusive to everyone about their posts? I've seen your comments on other posts about people's questions being boring. People are entitled to ask whatever they like. I suggest if you find everything boring you just don't read the comments.

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
My application is at CIO in Sydney. I really can't understand why they're not working because there have been zero cases reported in NS for weeks. It just doesn't make any sense!