ADR SENT: April 7
APP Refused: June 21
Judicial Review: July 6
Settlement: July 31
APP Reopened: September 12
RPRF request: September 21
Corp: September 24

I used Matkowsky Law
My application was refused because of a stupid reason, I am inland and I claimed 15 point for having a Sibling in Canada. But the officer foolishly said that he doesn’t believe that we are siblings
Why didn't he believe that u had a sibling in Canada?

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Oh! You submitted your PR application without upfront medical? I told it was compulsory to upload medical slip in the folder at eAPR
My AOR was in late November and my medical exam was in December. IRCC asks you to take a medical exam after AOR if you don't already have one.

However, it looks like most of November folks if not all, will have to take the exam again. Half naked Xrays, blood, urinary tests and all other sorts of humiliation just because some nonsense called travel restrictions prevent us from entering the country therefore IRCC doesn't issue PPR anymore to the outlanders. I have never paid such an expensive fee for such humiliation in my lifetime. Now we will all have to do it again because asking for remedicals is easier instead of extending current medical exam dates for them.

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
It will expire either 24th (most likely) or 25th November. Like I said above, it is one year from the date the health officer checks your exam not the date taken.

That's wrong. Reason above.

@legalfalcon can confirm
This is wrong. It expires around when you took it and not when it was Passed. If it was when it was Passed, everyone in the same AOR month will have their medical exam expire almost same time (That is within November or December at the latest). But this is never the case.

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
@wiz006 @daveishan

Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff.

The date that you see when the medicals were assessed passed in your MyCIC account is the date from when 12 months will be counted.
I'm sorry but this isn't correct. Medical expiration is close to date of medical exam and not medical pass date. This is reality from several GCMS notes including mine and from those who have received medical extension and remedical request.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
This is wrong. It expires around when you took it and not when it was Passed. If it was when it was Passed, everyone in the same AOR month will have their medical exam expire almost same time (That is within November or December at the latest). But this is never the case.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/validity-period-medical-certificate.html

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Please ignore this link. I'm talking about reality....

I and over 100 cases I know were judged by date of medical exam.

I say this because I know it's 99.9% accurate in reality.

You could start your survey by simply asking anyone who gets an extension their AOR and the date they took their medical exam or ask people with COPR about the validity of their visa. If you do this survey, you'll find out that COPR is valid till around date of medical exam and not when medical was passed.

haiderijaz

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2019
Doc's Request.
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Please ignore this link. I'm talking about reality....

I and over 100 cases I know were judged by date of medical exam.

I say this because I know it's 99.9% accurate in reality.

You could start your survey by simply asking anyone who gets an extension their AOR and the date they took their medical exam or ask people with COPR about the validity of their visa. If you do this survey, you'll find out that COPR is valid till around date of medical exam and not when medical was passed.
Going by your logic, I should have received medical extension by now as I took my exam in the first week of October. I was then asked for further medicals whereas my medical was passed on 27th November. I don't think I agree with what you're saying and more so because a valid link from canada.ca is provided that holds authority. But I am not sure may be someone else can add light to it further.

Fantastica

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Going by your logic, I should have received medical extension by now as I took my exam in the first week of October. I was then asked for further medicals whereas my medical was passed on 27th November. I don't think I agree with what you're saying and more so because a valid link from canada.ca is provided that holds authority. But I am not sure may be someone else can add light to it further.
If you were asked for further medical, then your medical date could be different. Which buttresses my point

When did you take your last medical exam?
Your case isn't the regular occurrence.

The link you so quote was updated last in 2013. I'm talking about today's reality

Last edited:

swathy1213

Jan 25, 2019
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Centralized Intake Office,NS
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2020
Hi,

I just received my GCMS. It shows last month they have extended my medicals to 22-Nov-2021

My medicals were supposed to expire on Oct-23-2020. Thankfully they extended it. But my express entry profile hasn't changed and shows the same old details.

#Application details:
AOR: 15-Nov-2019
Category- PNP Outland
Country of residence- USA
Eligibility, Security, and Criminality- Passed
Final decision- Pending

Thanks

Reactions: rovar473