+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Fanatics

Apr 28, 2020
Congratulations. I am CEC inland applicant AOR 15 Nov. I would like to ask you an important question regarding redoing medical.
I have been informed that everything is passed since April. However, my medical get expired in May. The medical status changed from passed ( during Dec-Mar.) to under review ( in April) to Pass again (in May) then now it turned to "you don't need medical exam". I ordered GCMS motes and it shows that medical passed (expired). Do you think that I should redo the medical myself without waiting for them? Please advice e about that. Also, the feedback of the other members is important for me. Thanks all
My discretion was to do it upfront, per my GCMS notes my COPR was generated in March and my medical was expired in July. But they were not giving it due to COVID. Per my second GCMS in August after redoing medical they generated a new COPR which they eventually issued.
In between, they asked me for RPRF fee again which I already paid in Feb. So, looking at how my case officer was dealing with my case, for me it was a safe bet to not give him/her any excuse to delay it further.

But again, that’s just me.

gcarraro

Sep 3, 2020
Hi all, Applied on the 28th of november!
Applied CEC stream, 512 points, inland
now Outland and waiting

They’ve requested new documents on the 15th of March and I’ve ordered the notes in July.
On the GCMS notes it seems the officers have already reviewed everything and are done with my application since the 15th of April, nothing else in my file :/

I was an inland applicant, went back to Brazil to visit family in April, thinking I’d come back to Canadá before my work permit expires in June.
Got the big ‘rona around the time I was about to come back to Canadá and I’m now stuck in Brazil waiting for my PR Outland as I’ve had to change my address to Brazil...

waiting, waiting, waiting.
Praying for all of us, Outland applicants!

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
our medicals are expired and gone back to review, shall we take another medical exam or wait until they extend or ask us to do new medicals?

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hi everyone
Has anyone got COPR/ PPR in Federal skill trade program?
Thanks
Hi, I'm not in fst program but a lot of my FST friends are still waiting for copr/ppr..
They are frustrated and annoyed in this situation.
I hope that you guys will get PR soon.

Please announce here when you get any update so I can tell my friends.

Reactions: Avleen sahota

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
our medicals are expired and gone back to review, shall we take another medical exam or wait until they extend or ask us to do new medicals?
How do you know they are back in review? Did you get an update on your profile?
To be honest, I've seen a couple of posts here where guys re-did the medicals without IRCC request and got their PR within the next month or so... If my wife wasn't pregnant I would be re-doing my medicals a long time ago.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
How do you know they are back in review? Did you get an update on your profile?
To be honest, I've seen a couple of posts here where guys re-did the medicals without IRCC request and got their PR within the next month or so... If my wife wasn't pregnant I would be re-doing my medicals a long time ago.
online portal shows medical under review ..