+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Am I the only one feeling extremely annoyed today, I really just feel like giving up on this process and moving on and making the most of our lives in the UK. I have a call tonight with my employer, who are absolutely desperate to have me out there. They've just started a new covid program on the reservation (an area of high need) where I would be working and desperately need the staff. Why is it IRCC don't see how critical it is for those in the medical profession as key workers to be able to enter the country, it's incredibly narrow minded.

I totally get things are difficult at the moment, but we've all paid a substantial amount of money into this process, many have sold homes in preparation for the move and are being left in such difficult situations. Whilst I understand the rationale for closing the border to visitors why can't they have a controlled program for admittance of those bringing skills to the country through immigration. I suspect my employer will tonight inform me my job offer will be revoked, which will leave us in an even worse position than when we started. I then have to start to question if it's even worth making the move if i'm left with no job to go to in Canada and clearly the country don't value the skills enough.
Hi, I don’t know you, but I can imagine your plight right now. I know it’s difficult and even harder to practice, but please, hang in there a little more. I really hope this October will bring about some good news. It’s really been a terrible process ☹

Reactions: mayjuly

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
When ever I call IRCC, I get a disappointed response from them. Its been almost an year I submitted my application under EE, and there is no single update. Nothing is happening with my application. Not even Medicals update. Crazy frustrated.. F_C_U_K CORONA.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Am I the only one feeling extremely annoyed today, I really just feel like giving up on this process and moving on and making the most of our lives in the UK. I have a call tonight with my employer, who are absolutely desperate to have me out there. They've just started a new covid program on the reservation (an area of high need) where I would be working and desperately need the staff. Why is it IRCC don't see how critical it is for those in the medical profession as key workers to be able to enter the country, it's incredibly narrow minded.

I totally get things are difficult at the moment, but we've all paid a substantial amount of money into this process, many have sold homes in preparation for the move and are being left in such difficult situations. Whilst I understand the rationale for closing the border to visitors why can't they have a controlled program for admittance of those bringing skills to the country through immigration. I suspect my employer will tonight inform me my job offer will be revoked, which will leave us in an even worse position than when we started. I then have to start to question if it's even worth making the move if i'm left with no job to go to in Canada and clearly the country don't value the skills enough.
You are not the only one. Unfortunately, we do not have anyone in Canada to make noise for us Economic immigrants.

Ali_123

Jun 3, 2020
All,

I got COPR today. Nov 4 AOR, FSW-Inland

VO: Montreal
My medical expired in July , redid it without them asking.
Thanks for inputs of this forum. Everyone will have a story to tell at the end of it...just hang in there.
Congratulations. I am CEC inland applicant AOR 15 Nov. I would like to ask you an important question regarding redoing medical.
I have been informed that everything is passed since April. However, my medical get expired in May. The medical status changed from passed ( during Dec-Mar.) to under review ( in April) to Pass again (in May) then now it turned to "you don't need medical exam". I ordered GCMS motes and it shows that medical passed (expired). Do you think that I should redo the medical myself without waiting for them? Please advice e about that. Also, the feedback of the other members is important for me. Thanks all

Reactions: MPrins15

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
Congratulations. I am CEC inland applicant AOR 15 Nov. I would like to ask you an important question regarding redoing medical.
I have been informed that everything is passed since April. However, my medical get expired in May. The medical status changed from passed ( during Dec-Mar.) to under review ( in April) to Pass again (in May) then now it turned to "you don't need medical exam". I ordered GCMS motes and it shows that medical passed (expired). Do you think that I should redo the medical myself without waiting for them? Please advice e about that. Also, the feedback of the other members is important for me. Thanks all
Whenever I called IRCC, agent told me the same thing. "My medical is expired but chances are they will extend your medicals." I waited for 2 months and then I took a decision to redo medicals by myself. And surprisingly my medical is passed in just a 4 days after uploading them. So long story short kindly go ahead and do your medicals upfront, if you're eagerly waiting for your PR.

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
I noticed my Medical passed changed from Dec 13 2019 to September 23 2020. Please does any one know what this means.
It means your medicals has been extended. That’s likely a good sign judging from the trends we’ve been seeing so far. I hope you get the good news soon. Please, what Aor are you? And which stream?

La229ra

Apr 28, 2020
It means your medicals has been extended. That’s likely a good sign judging from the trends we’ve been seeing so far. I hope you get the good news soon. Please, what Aor are you? And which stream?
How will I know how long it has been extended for?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon There was an article you shared about "elections avoided", can you please highlight how that affects immigration or PR processing?
There was a likelihood that the NDP may withdraw its support and there may be fall elections. The priority of the liberals was to hold one to power, make sure if there are elections to cover the bases so that they can seek vote and not do any major announcements, except for that cater to their political ends.

Now that this has ended, there will be a major surge in each ministry overhauling their own areas after the PM issues new mandate letters as the new session of the Parliament has just begun. As soon as the mandate letter to the Minister of Immigration will be made public a few days from now, it will be come clear what the priority areas for IRCC will. Family reunification has already been announced to be revamped by allocation additional resources, and in the next few days many other programs, such as work, study and PR applications and how high on priority they rank will be cleared.