+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Your story only counts die those willing to leave their own country no matter what.
Some just love Canada and want to be there and only there.
I have absolutely no interest in USA, Australia, new sealand, Norway or what so ever
Ok, I get it, no one here wants to know depressive statements like mine but let's be realistic.. True. My plans were to leave my country. Canada is great - true. No matter what plans you have - always have a plan B. And even if you finally move to Canada, still have a plan B. That's what I am trying to say. Otherwise, you may be now devastated because borders are closed. No one knew that 6 months ago and no one knows what will be in 6 months. It is really not the end of the world if Canada does not happen. Unless you are out of plan B.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Ok, I get it, no one here wants to know depressive statements like mine but let's be realistic.. True. My plans were to leave my country. Canada is great - true. No matter what plans you have - always have a plan B. And even if you finally move to Canada, still have a plan B. That's what I am trying to say. Otherwise, you may be now devastated because borders are closed. No one knew that 6 months ago and no one knows what will be in 6 months. It is really not the end of the world if Canada does not happen. Unless you are out of plan B.
I see and agree with your point, rest assured the people in Canada are still waiting for their application and it does impact a lot maybe not as intense as outlander but it does have an impact...

Reactions: yosupa

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
I see and agree with your point, rest assured the people in Canada are still waiting for their application and it does impact a lot maybe not as intense as outlander but it does have an impact...
Totally true.
Not sure what is the point of delaying the inland applications now. They are still inviting applicants every 2 weeks, outlands can't come because of COVID, inland applications are on hold, the line is getting longer and longer. No one to talk to who has any power over our applications, no updates. A complete mess without any clear direction on how to deal with it. This affects more lives than they can imagine.

Reactions: Yemjim

Cyvalerie

Sep 25, 2019
Thank you. From my notes it says recommend interview due to proof of funds and employment. The officer stated that my employment in Ghana should be reviewed but I never worked in Ghana. I only schooled there after which in 2014 I returned home to Nigeria where I currently work and reside. Also proof of funds is a gift deed from my mum which I notorized and provided.
I’m confused as to where/ what the interview is needed for. Should I raise a web form clarifying the officers mistake on my employment?

Jun 21, 2020
Hi,

I am in a weird situation. I just received my GCMS notes where it says the following

Eligibility Passed
Criminality Passed
Medical Passed
Final Approved

but Info Sharing In Progress

When I see for each of our details (I had applied for both me and my wife as dependant) the Info Sharing section for me is "Complete" but for my wife is "In Progress".

Also, the last notes from the officer is "Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed, Medicals complete and valid. Integrated Search Completed. All requirements Met. Approved".

These were last updated on April 2020. It looks like the profile is approved, however, the Info Sharing "In Progress" is a bit confusing for me. Can you please help me understand this ? Should I raise it as a concern using a webform @legalfalcon ?

I am an Outland applicant and the Primary Office is CPC-Ottawa

Thank you in advance!!

Last edited:

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
So I finally got my copr today! Sent photos to Etobicoke centre and waiting for the or card now. Thanks for your support all and hang in tight. There is absolutely nothing any of us could have done about corona.
Congratulations.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

I am in a weird situation. I just received my GCMS notes where it says the following

Eligibility Passed
Criminality Passed
Medical Passed
Final Approved

but Info Sharing In Progress

When I see for each of our details (I had applied for both me and my wife as dependant) the Info Sharing section for me is "Complete" but for my wife is "In Progress".

Also, the last notes from the officer is "Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed, Medicals complete and valid. Integrated Search Completed. All requirements Met. Approved".

These were last updated on April 2020. It looks like the profile is approved, however, the Info Sharing "In Progress" is a bit confusing for me. Can you please help me understand this ? Should I raise it as a concern using a webform @legalfalcon ?

I am an Outland applicant and the Primary Office is CPC-Ottawa

Thank you in advance!!
No need to be concerned, its just that it has not yet been changed by the officer. An application cannot be approved if there is anything pending.

Chinwe101

Apr 2, 2020
Hi, so I received the PPR message early this morning with the instructions to submit our passports to the Ottawa visa office for CoPR. It came in my IRCC account and so there was a email notification to check the new message received in IRCC account.

Someone I know received the CoPR in the email following the PPR email, so will be calling IRCC to confirm next steps.

Stay put and don't lose hope as things are moving. :)
Are you in the US?