+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you. From my notes it says recommend interview due to proof of funds and employment. The officer stated that my employment in Ghana should be reviewed but I never worked in Ghana. I only schooled there after which in 2014 I returned home to Nigeria where I currently work and reside. Also proof of funds is a gift deed from my mum which I notorized and provided.
I’m confused as to where/ what the interview is needed for. Should I raise a web form clarifying the officers mistake on my employment?
Is the note recommending interview from the Officer or the Case Progressing Agent/Analyst?
If it is from the officer, what was the recommendation from the Case Progressing Agent/Analyst?
What documents did you use in support of your employment in Nigeria?

I think you should sent a web form and clarify as you have said. Also, include documents to support your employment even if you already did while applying. also in the gift deed was you used them and a recent bank statement.

nikhilkulkarni99

Apr 15, 2020
San Diego
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon are there any possibilities ircc is going to issue ppr to outland fsw applicants this year or there is going to be a waiting till till a vaccine is out. Is it better now to make alternate plans and drop immigration to Canada as of now for the current year?

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Totally true.
Not sure what is the point of delaying the inland applications now. They are still inviting applicants every 2 weeks, outlands can't come because of COVID, inland applications are on hold, the line is getting longer and longer. No one to talk to who has any power over our applications, no updates. A complete mess without any clear direction on how to deal with it. This affects more lives than they can imagine.
See the logic is simple.

They are not issuing anymore PRs even for In-landers because of the current Covid situation, amidst lack of employment and job losses, mounting unemployment they don't want additional burden on the already stressed system (due to addition of these PR holders who wont have jobs or lose jobs). Luckily for them outlanders are indirectly taken care of because they cant travel anyways with border closed...

They are inviting applicants every 2 weeks, because it generates revenue for Canada which they don't would not afford losing.

Reactions: Bilybongosky

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon are there any possibilities ircc is going to issue ppr to outland fsw applicants this year or there is going to be a waiting till till a vaccine is out. Is it better now to make alternate plans and drop immigration to Canada as of now for the current year?
I don't have an answer to that. But unless the IRCC visa offices open and the travel restrictions are removed, the chances are less. I would predict that not until October end or November.

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
@legalfalcon First of all thank you so much for addressing all the queries of everyone. Truly appreciate your efforts. I have few questions regarding my case. AOR 6th Nov 2019. I created 2 applications one of them is currently in process with everything is passed eligibility, security and background. My medical was expired hence last month I re-done my medicals and that also got passed on 24th Aug 2020. My CPC is Ottawa. And I have been following since May but status is not updating at all. My other application also got invite in August and I’ve been asked to submit documents within 2 months. My questions are

1. For my second application the documents submitting period should be 3 months due to COVID-19 right? If yes should I need to raise a web form for the same?

2. I’m confused should I go ahead with my previous application and just ignore the 2nd application?

I have finally ordered GCMC notes but not sure when will I get the response. Appreciate if you please provide your valuable guidance in this regards. TIA

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon First of all thank you so much for addressing all the queries of everyone. Truly appreciate your efforts. I have few questions regarding my case. AOR 6th Nov 2019. I created 2 applications one of them is currently in process with everything is passed eligibility, security and background. My medical was expired hence last month I re-done my medicals and that also got passed on 24th Aug 2020. My CPC is Ottawa. And I have been following since May but status is not updating at all. My other application also got invite in August and I’ve been asked to submit documents within 2 months. My questions are

1. For my second application the documents submitting period should be 3 months due to COVID-19 right? If yes should I need to raise a web form for the same?

2. I’m confused should I go ahead with my previous application and just ignore the 2nd application?

I have finally ordered GCMC notes but not sure when will I get the response. Appreciate if you please provide your valuable guidance in this regards. TIA
1. The time frame will remain 60 days, but has been extended to 90. IRCC has clarified in its program delivery instructions <https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#not_applied>:

If you haven’t applied to immigrate to Canada yet
We’re still accepting most permanent resident applications. Unfortunately, our ability to review and process them is being affected by COVID-19. We can’t currently estimate any processing times.

We’re currently focusing on priority applications like

• Canadians returning to the country
  • vulnerable groups
  • people who perform or support essential services.
We’re trying to process those as quickly as possible.

If you apply, you still need to submit a complete application. This means you must include all the supporting documents we ask for. If you can’t get some of these documents right now, you should wait to apply until you can get them.

If you already applied for a document but it’s delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you can send proof that you’re trying to get it (like a receipt). Include a letter to tell us why you don’t have the document and when you’ll get it. Send us the document as soon as you have it to avoid more delays.

If you get your language test results or educational credential assessment report by email or electronically, we’ll accept them as part of your application.

Express Entry applicants
Because of COVID-19, you now have 90 days to submit your Express Entry application after you’ve received your invitation to apply.

Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we can’t

• process applications normally
  • provide accurate processing times
We’re prioritizing some applications, including

• Canadians trying to return to Canada
  • vulnerable people
  • people who perform or support essential services
If you are missing documents due to COVID-19 (such as police certificates, biometrics, passports and medical exams)

• we won’t close or refuse any applications in progress
  • we’ll automatically give you an extra 90 days to send us the documents from the deadline in the request letter
    • this applies even if the letter says you only have 30 or 90 days
  • we’ll keep extending the deadline for another 90 days until you can get the documents
  • you don’t have to contact us to get this extension
  • once you’re able to, send us the missing documents as soon as possible to avoid further delays
Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include

• submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam
If you get your language test results or educational credential assessment report by email or electronically, we’ll accept them as part of your application.

2. If you have already submitted your application, I am not sure why you want to submit another one.

Reactions: Vinami and Vak2422

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
1. The time frame will remain 60 days, but has been extended to 90. IRCC has clarified in its program delivery instructions <https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#not_applied>:

If you haven’t applied to immigrate to Canada yet
We’re still accepting most permanent resident applications. Unfortunately, our ability to review and process them is being affected by COVID-19. We can’t currently estimate any processing times.

We’re currently focusing on priority applications like

• Canadians returning to the country
  • vulnerable groups
  • people who perform or support essential services.
We’re trying to process those as quickly as possible.

If you apply, you still need to submit a complete application. This means you must include all the supporting documents we ask for. If you can’t get some of these documents right now, you should wait to apply until you can get them.

If you already applied for a document but it’s delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you can send proof that you’re trying to get it (like a receipt). Include a letter to tell us why you don’t have the document and when you’ll get it. Send us the document as soon as you have it to avoid more delays.

Express Entry applicants
Because of COVID-19, you now have 90 days to submit your Express Entry application after you’ve received your invitation to apply.

Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we can’t

• process applications normally
  • provide accurate processing times
We’re prioritizing some applications, including

• Canadians trying to return to Canada
  • vulnerable people
  • people who perform or support essential services
If you are missing documents due to COVID-19 (such as police certificates, biometrics, passports and medical exams)

• we won’t close or refuse any applications in progress
  • we’ll automatically give you an extra 90 days to send us the documents from the deadline in the request letter
    • this applies even if the letter says you only have 30 or 90 days
  • we’ll keep extending the deadline for another 90 days until you can get the documents
  • you don’t have to contact us to get this extension
  • once you’re able to, send us the missing documents as soon as possible to avoid further delays
Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include

• submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam

2. If you have already submitted your application, I am not sure why you want to submit another one.
Thank you again for the detailed response. I only want to send second application because my first application is taking more time. Also if in case my first application is got rejected then I have to re appear for English test. Which is expiring in November 2020. And if you check the current draws the cut off points again increasing and thus, will be very difficult for me to get the another invitation.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Thank you again for the detailed response. I only want to send second application because my first application is taking more time. Also if in case my first application is got rejected then I have to re appear for English test. Which is expiring in November 2020. And if you check the current draws the cut off points again increasing and thus, will be very difficult for me to get the another invitation.
Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe that everyone can only have one active application for PR at a time. That means if you’ve already submitted an application for PR, you then have to withdraw this one before you can reapply with another one. If your first application would get rejected by for any reason, the best you can do is to be ready to submit any document required by IRCC and be sure that you only tell the truth in your application. If you want to Submit a new application just because your current one is moving forward so slowly then there will not be any guarantee that the second one will move faster. Moreover, in case that your first application get rejected by IRCC and you only submit a new application with same set of paperwork, your chance of getting denied again is still significant!

Reactions: Vinami

Vak2422

Jun 5, 2020
Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe that everyone can only have one active application for PR at a time. That means if you’ve already submitted an application for PR, you then have to withdraw this one before you can reapply with another one. If your first application would get rejected by for any reason, the best you can do is to be ready to submit any document required by IRCC and be sure that you only tell the truth in your application. If you want to Submit a new application just because your current one is moving forward so slowly then there will not be any guarantee that the second one will move faster. Moreover, in case that your first application get rejected by IRCC and you only submit a new application with same set of paperwork, your chance of getting denied again is still significant!
You’re absolutely right that’s why I’m not submitting my second profile. And waiting for maximum period of time. Also my first profile is with all family whereas my second one is only for me. But thanks for sharing your feedback.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020

Hi Can you please tell
Did you get request from IRCC to get the medical done ✅ again? ( for the Application November 2019)
Or you just have provided by yourself?
Thanks

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
See the logic is simple.

They are not issuing anymore PRs even for In-landers because of the current Covid situation, amidst lack of employment and job losses, mounting unemployment they don't want additional burden on the already stressed system (due to addition of these PR holders who wont have jobs or lose jobs). Luckily for them outlanders are indirectly taken care of because they cant travel anyways with border closed...

They are inviting applicants every 2 weeks, because it generates revenue for Canada which they don't would not afford losing.
Just to correct u ircc makes no money from pr applications. It is loss making product in past and after recent revision it is breakeven now

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Hi Can you please tell
Did you get request from IRCC to get the medical done ✅ again? ( for the Application November 2019)
Or you just have provided by yourself?
Thanks
Wondering if IRCC makes money off of our medical fees. If not, likely they will extend it, just a guess.