+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Anoymys

Jan 25, 2018
Hey, I wanted to ask a different question but kind of related to yours - does anyone find these GCMS notes helpful? Other than just having a little more peace of mind, they don't help in any other way, right?
I was hesitating if I should get them for my case but in the end, I've just decided it would be a waste of money (even if they only cost 30-50 dol).
Thanks, let me know what you all think.
Regards.
I ordered GCMS last month , got it within 3 weeks , you can order

Reactions: Bilybongosky

gabru_007

Aug 18, 2020
I am Nov 30 AOR and wanted to confirm, if any one received email from IRCC regarding Intent To Travel? I have not received any. It would be great if someone can share much details. I have gone through @legalfalcon reply above but if someone can share date of email received and details in email etc.

auroraaustralis

Jul 4, 2019
As per the recent notification IRCC has stated:

"If you haven’t gotten your CoPR yet
Currently, we’re finalizing applications based on the documents you submitted with your application. In some cases, we may need to contact you before we can finalize your application.

We’ll contact you if we need more information. Use the Web form if you need to update your contact information. Finalizing applications may take longer than usual during this time."

IRCC has sent our intent to come to Canada to many applicants and have asked them to submit their travel plans and intent if applicable. Unless this intent is received, the application will continue to be on hold, unless IRCC contact your you on your own accord submit an intent. Submitting an intent does not necessarily mean that you will be issued a COPR.
Thanks for the info @legalfalcon! Do you know how this applies to U.S. applicants? According to immitracker it looks like U.S. applicants are issued a COPR without this additional step.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Sho_bha

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
@legalfalcon What's the difference between Ready for approval, Ready for visa, pending final decision and Approved ?
My file is pending for final decision , what will be the next step b4 PPR?

Reactions: Riotsam

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon What's the difference between Ready for approval, Ready for visa, pending final decision and Approved ?
My file is pending for final decision , what will be the next step b4 PPR?
None of these find any mention in the Immigration and refugee protection act or the regulations. The officers are asked to enter detailed notes and they use these terms to signify that that the application is ready for via, pending a final decision, approved, met, recommended passes based on different stages of the application.

Reactions: Parisuzy

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
September started. I will be devastated if the border remains closed or the PR application will be on hold. I just can’t wait any longer.

Reactions: pop8455

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
September started. I will be devastated if the border remains closed or the PR application will be on hold. I just can’t wait any longer.
It's probably best to come up with a plan B. There's really no signs the situation will change anytime soon. Might as well take another year... I've been waiting since September 5, 2019. So many things I could have started but I didn't because I had plans towards Canada. Now the whole year just seems wasted. I am in the process of moving to a different country. Can't wait for Canada forever. Not worth it. And having a plan B is a relief I tell you!

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
It's probably best to come up with a plan B. There's really no signs the situation will change anytime soon. Might as well take another year... I've been waiting since September 5, 2019. So many things I could have started but I didn't because I had plans towards Canada. Now the whole year just seems wasted. I am in the process of moving to a different country. Can't wait for Canada forever. Not worth it. And having a plan B is a relief I tell you!
What country do you consider now?
As far as I know there are not so many countries which welcome immigrants now.

Reactions: Dee1729

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
Your story only counts die those willing to leave their own country no matter what.
Some just love Canada and want to be there and only there.
I have absolutely no interest in USA, Australia, new sealand, Norway or what so ever