+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
your passport expires within 6 months from the day you apply, you should renew it. Then, when you get your new passport, update your passport information in your application. This will ensure it’s valid when we process your application and avoid any delay. Also inform ircc through Webform about renewing the passport and inform them that you will update them with new passport as soon as you get it. And they are not going to challenge your previously submitted documents at all just because your passport expired and you have to renew it. Its obvious and logical.
My question, I already raised webform with my passport attached, got a reply that the concerned department have received the doc. Do I need to update the passport in my profile as well? Will it impact my applicator should I ask about this in webform?
Also I cannot see my updated passport anywhere in the profile. It’s been one week already I got the response from IRCC
My AOr 3rd nov. stages all passed and valid. Is it a good idea to update profile at this time when we already surpassed 6 months timeline.

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
My question, I already raised webform with my passport attached, got a reply that the concerned department have received the doc. Do I need to update the passport in my profile as well? Will it impact my applicator should I ask about this in webform?
Also I cannot see my updated passport anywhere in the profile. It’s been one week already I got the response from IRCC
My AOr 3rd nov. stages all passed and valid. Is it a good idea to update profile at this time when we already surpassed 6 months timeline.
As par my knowledge, you should again raise a webform to get them update new passport to the profile with all information because if you get ppr in near future then old and new passport mismatch can be a issue if not updated

rajivm

May 5, 2020
Hey,

I had the same case and I raised a webform and sent my new passport copy. It was updated in my profile. I know this for a fact as my GCMS notes now show the new passport details. So, as long as you have raised a webform and got confirmation from the agent that the document is forwarded, you should be fine.

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hey,

I had the same case and I raised a webform and sent my new passport copy. It was updated in my profile. I know this for a fact as my GCMS notes now show the new passport details. So, as long as you have raised a webform and got confirmation from the agent that the document is forwarded, you should be fine.
Thank you . But can u pls tell me where did you verify the updated passport info in your profile?

avtarsaggu

Feb 6, 2019
India
@legalfalcon
Hi, i am Nov,2019 AOR, FSW-O, CoR: IND, with LMIA support from employer, Got GCMS recently, Assessment: Eligibiltity, Passed, Criminality, Passed, Medicals: Passed. Info Sharing: Complete, Other Reqs: Cancelled, and need your help on the following:-

A39-A41: 1
Type: Non-compliance

Application: 1
Field Name: Other Reqs
Action: Updated
Old Value: Not Started
New Value: Cancelled
Office: CPC-Ottawa

Activity: 1
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Non-compliance
Field Name: Status

Kindly help me and provide clarity on the 'Non-compliance' thing.....!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi, i am Nov,2019 AOR, FSW-O, CoR: IND, with LMIA support from employer, Got GCMS recently, Assessment: Eligibiltity, Passed, Criminality, Passed, Medicals: Passed. Info Sharing: Complete, Other Reqs: Cancelled, and need your help on the following:-

A39-A41: 1
Type: Non-compliance

Application: 1
Field Name: Other Reqs
Action: Updated
Old Value: Not Started

Activity: 1
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Non-compliance
Field Name: Status

Kindly help me and provide clarity on the 'Non-compliance' thing.....!!
Here A39-41 refers to IRPA regulations

According to Section 39 or the IRPA, a foreign national is inadmissible for financial reasons if they are or will be unable or unwilling to support themself or any other person who is dependent on them, and have not satisfied an officer that adequate arrangements for care and support, other than those that involve social assistance, have been made.

According to Subsection 40(1) of the IRPA, a permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation:
  1. For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA [according to the Immigration Manual, admissibility for misrepresentation occurs only if it is material; the misrepresentation must affect the process undertaken by or the final decision of the immigration officer];
According to Section 41 of the IRPA, a person is inadmissible for failing to comply with the IRPA:

1. In the case of a foreign national, through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of the IRPA; and

2. In the case of a permanent resident, through failing to comply with Subsection 27(2) [which states that a permanent resident must comply with any conditions imposed under the IRPR] or Section 28 of the IRPA.

Part 1, Division 4 of the Act makes distinctions based on categories of inadmissibility related to:
  • criminality;

• organized criminality;
  • security;
  • human or international rights violations;
  • health;
  • financial reasons;
  • misrepresentation;
  • non-compliance;
  • inadmissible family members.

In your case the relevant part that IRCC was checking was for non-compliance, which was cancelled, most likely sine there were no concerns for it.

Reactions: avtarsaggu

avtarsaggu

Feb 6, 2019
India
Here A39-41 refers to IRPA regulations

According to Section 39 or the IRPA, a foreign national is inadmissible for financial reasons if they are or will be unable or unwilling to support themself or any other person who is dependent on them, and have not satisfied an officer that adequate arrangements for care and support, other than those that involve social assistance, have been made.

According to Subsection 40(1) of the IRPA, a permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation:
  1. For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA [according to the Immigration Manual, admissibility for misrepresentation occurs only if it is material; the misrepresentation must affect the process undertaken by or the final decision of the immigration officer];
According to Section 41 of the IRPA, a person is inadmissible for failing to comply with the IRPA:

1. In the case of a foreign national, through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of the IRPA; and

2. In the case of a permanent resident, through failing to comply with Subsection 27(2) [which states that a permanent resident must comply with any conditions imposed under the IRPR] or Section 28 of the IRPA.
Part 1, Division 4 of the Act makes distinctions based on categories of inadmissibility related to:
  • criminality;

• organized criminality;
  • security;
  • human or international rights violations;
  • health;
  • financial reasons;
  • misrepresentation;
  • non-compliance;
  • inadmissible family members.

In your case the relevant part that IRCC was checking was for non-compliance, which was cancelled, most likely sine there were no concerns for it.
Thankyou so much @legalfalcon for providing clarity.

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Yup, when he called and was talking to an agent, the agent actually said that tentative timeline to complete/pass Criminality was around Sep'20 because it's with the RCMP. That was about 3 months ago.
@karthikb_itpro

I have a question about we will get the PPR email?
My profile is represented by a IRCC member (indirect) through a immigration consultant. I don't have access to my account and they will share the screenshot of the application once in a while. My question is who will get the PPR email? Is it my email or IRCC member email?

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Your consultant will most likely get the mail as their email address is used for the profile and they submit the application as your representative. So IRCC corresponds with them directly. That is how we got our CoPR notifications...from our representative.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Your consultant will most likely get the mail as their email address is used for the profile and they submit the application as your representative. So IRCC corresponds with them directly. That is how we got our CoPR notifications...from our representative.
When did you get your COPR? I see your AOr is 19 Dec 2019?

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
@karthikb_itpro

I have a question about we will get the PPR email?
My profile is represented by a IRCC member (indirect) through a immigration consultant. I don't have access to my account and they will share the screenshot of the application once in a while. My question is who will get the PPR email? Is it my email or IRCC member email?
Till July 31st whoever got PPR from their respective VO's/IRCC, the PPR has come into their IRCC account (EE login directly) in the form of a "new message" under the account and not through an "eMail". So I think your representative will only come to know first if any such messages come in

Reactions: HelloCanada910

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

When I sent my first webform asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid

I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

On my third webform in under 2 weeks asking what 'currently valid' meant I got the following response:

-The eligibility review has been met.

-The security background verification has been met.

-The criminal background verification has been met.

Please note the second and last webform came 3 days apart. Guys, Im even more confused now. Are these guys just playing around with words lol? Does this now confirm that im just waiting for PPR? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Hi guys,

When I sent my first webform asking for the progress of my application and got the following response:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid

I realised they didn't mention about eligibility like I had asked and sent another webform and got the following response:

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.

On my third webform in under 2 weeks asking what 'currently valid' meant I got the following response:

-The eligibility review has been met.

-The security background verification has been met.

-The criminal background verification has been met.

Please note the second and last webform came 3 days apart. Guys, Im even more confused now. Are these guys just playing around with words lol? Does this now confirm that im just waiting for PPR? Please help.

Thanks in advance.
What did you exactly asked them on your third webform ?

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
What did you exactly asked them on your third webform ?
The following was my webform note to them:

To whom it may concern, Is my eligibility passed yet? Has a decison been reached on my application yet? In your last response you said: -The background verifications are currently valid. -The security background verification is currently valid. -The criminal background verification is currently valid. What does 'currently valid' imply/ mean? Your help in answering these questions will be greatly appreciated

Reactions: Sanjida021990

Hasrat123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
I have a question

Who can apply for GCMS notes
I m an indian and my agent said i have to pay 100 dollee for it but according to the conversations in this grp its 5 doller . What is the matter .

Pls explain the process for applying for it